What is CLOUD on your phone?

I have downloaded an app called RISKASSESSOR for work.

Risk assessments/method statements etc but its saying about cloud(haven't got a clue what this is)

Can anyone help to explain? Does it cost?

Ian

If you click it, it will probably just want to save the data to it's own "cloud" (storage like a hard drive but doesn't take any room on your phone) this will be free.

---------- Post added 17-01-2017 at 02:58 ----------

It also means you can delete the app and when needed to reinstall again it will say you have data saved on there cloud and you get your work back.

From Googling it looks like this one https://www.riskassessor.net

The website say £7.99 for a Cloud Plan. The Google app stores say something like 69p to £49.99 for in app purchases.

Don't know about this particular app but you might be able to store locally (on your phone) and just pay etc to upload to their Cloud.

Maybe I should have checked. Usually cloud storage on apps servers are free. But yeah ignore the cloud if you can save locally. I didn't look up the app just used what I know. And I've never known a server to charge for you to use there cloud storage.