Fancy Dress Shops

Ive got a few fancy dress parties coming up and i havent got a clue where to get an outfit from, ive tried Mr Bens in Crookes but all the outfits were one size to fit all and they were a bit tacky, anyone know of any good fancy dress shops in sheffield?

Ta

There is one on Division Street, opposite the Devonshire chippy, but no idea what the outfits are like in terms of quality etc. I guess a visit might answer that question.

There is one along the 120 bus route near to a pet shop i think.

if you want a bit more classy the one in woodseats is what your after - think its called molly limpets - its got a website i think.

Molly Limpets is good, not cheap, but good.

Mr Benns, think it's in walkley. Search google for it.

I am going to a fancy dress party this weekend and found an outfit online as there was much better choice!

either do a search on this forum for the words 'fancy dress' there are loads of threads about it- OR go to http://www.yell.com and search there.

Mr Benns, think it's in walkley. Search google for it.

I am going to a fancy dress party this weekend and found an outfit online as there was much better choice!

I think the OP may have tried there;)

if you want a bit more classy the one in woodseats is what your after - think its called molly limpets - its got a website i think.

Have you got the link please

Ask a vicar to borrow his cassock - I did once for a play.

There is one on Division Street, opposite the Devonshire chippy, but no idea what the outfits are like in terms of quality etc. I guess a visit might answer that question.
My friend used to work in there. I can't remember what it's called, but it is pretty good.