Britain is the most corrupt country in the world

Britain is the most corrupt country in the world, according to journalist Roberto Saviano, who spent more than a decade exposing the criminal dealings of the Italian Mafia.

Londons financial capital, 90% of the owners of capital in London have their headquarters offshore.

“Jersey and the Cayman’s are the access gates to criminal capital in Europe and the UK is the country that allows it."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/roberto-saviano-britain-corrupt-mafia-hay-festival-a7054851.html

Edited by El Cid

And the African countries' kleptocratic presidents?

I am sure that they are more evil, but only small-fry compared to the wealthy people that our country attracts.

It will become apparent how corrupt this country is when the government manipulate the Brexit vote to keep us in the EU

We are nowhere near the most corrupt country according to Transparency International. Italy, for a western democracy, on the other hand......

My local MP, David Blunkett, resigned from cabinet amidst allegations that he had asked for a Visa to be sped up. Silvio Berlusconi remained in power despite being charged for sex with an underage prostitute. Speaks volumes.

---------- Post added 29-05-2016 at 22:46 ----------

It will become apparent how corrupt this country is when the government manipulate the Brexit vote to keep us in the EU

As I said to you before, it suits your agenda to claim a fix if you lose because you are incapable of accepting most people in this country don't agree with you.

Edited by Shef1985
Corrected to included 'allegations'

There's certainly a lot going on that we're not supposed to know about. And that's before you consider all the lying by omission. I suspect that one of the reasons for Cameron's desperation to keep us in the EU, is because a lot will come out if we leave.

There's certainly a lot going on that we're not supposed to know about. And that's before you consider all the lying by omission. I suspect that one of the reasons for Cameron's desperation to keep us in the EU, is because a lot will come out if we leave.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

The UK is deeply corrupt. Crony capitalism at its worst. I've seen it first hand.

Such as?

There are better forums for conspiracy theorists to share their lunacy than Sheffield Forum!

Have a look at this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index

We are nowhere near the most corrupt country according to Transparency International. Italy, for a western democracy, on the other hand......

My local MP, David Blunkett, resigned from cabinet because he asked for one of his staff to have her Visa sped up. Silvio Berlusconi remained in power despite being charged with sex for an underage prostitute. Speaks volumes.

---------- Post added 29-05-2016 at 22:46 ----------

As I said to you before, it suits your agenda to claim a fix if you lose because you are incapable of accepting most people in this country don't agree with you.

I can count on one hand the amount of people I have asked 'in or out' that have said 'in'

The SF poll shows 291 to 128 in favour of leaving, surely that should tell you that the average consensus of opinion is to leave?

I can count on one hand the amount of people I have asked 'in or out' that have said 'in'

The SF poll shows 291 to 128 in favour of leaving, surely that should tell you that the average consensus of opinion is to leave?

In Sheffield. I will present MOTD in my kecks if less than 40% of Sheffield votes leave. Would not surprise me if Sheffield votes out in fact.

Sheffield is not the whole UK.

It's a poll on Sheffield forum. They aren't often correct and the political ones are usually heavily worked by right wing posters.

But...I would say the bookies almost certainly have it wrong. The odds for Brexit look too generous.