CHAS certificate help

Hello everyone.I don`t know which topic to put this under bet hey ho.

I need a CHAS certificate/accredition to start works.

I have tried online and it looks simple enough if your good with computers!!

Its asking to upload things like my health and safety schedule.i haven`t got one yet.

Is there anybody that could help me do one? Obviously i would pay for their help to complete it successfully.

this isn't for the hse, this is to get chas accreditation. They're going to need a lot more than a simple h&s policy

---------- Post added 28-05-2016 at 17:36 ----------

and tbh if you don't know how to do this stuff then you should really learn how, not just pay someone to knock one up.

Because your going to be on chas your saying to potential customers that you do know and that you actually follow these principles. Also may have ramifications for your insurances if you claim to be doing x,y and z (stated in the RA's and statements) but your not.

this isn't for the hse, this is to get chas accreditation. They're going to need a lot more than a simple h&s policy

---------- Post added 28-05-2016 at 17:36 ----------

and tbh if you don't know how to do this stuff then you should really learn how, not just pay someone to knock one up.

Because your going to be on chas your saying to potential customers that you do know and that you actually follow these principles. Also may have ramifications for your insurances if you claim to be doing x,y and z (stated in the RA's and statements) but your not.

thanks for help.

i have insurances/cscs card/ a h/s policy which i have done as the last time i needed one was 12 years ago but have been sub-contracting since.

its things like uploading risk assessments etc.more to do with computers than knowing h/s issues

ah ok, get you. I'll send you a msg tomorrow.

You'll be fine :)

Pysnuk.thanks in advance.

Ian

Hi Dorberman,

Do you still require help with getting CHAS accredited? As I reckon I can help you out if you do.

Cheers

Hi Dorberman,

Do you still require help with getting CHAS accredited? As I reckon I can help you out if you do.

Cheers

no mate.

paul harrisson got me through it for £100

brill man