Would you like your claim to fame be: There's my fat gut!

I've noticed, particularly on the BBC, where when 'say' doing a feature on fat or obese people they show a clip of someone waddling down the road with either a fat bum, or a big belly, but obviously not their faces. Just a close up picture of the offending body part.

I know this is a bit lighthearted (on the face of it), but I'm not sure I'd admit to being 'that' person, and would be mortified if someone recognised me from one of these clips.

I suppose it's the same with that OCD cleaning program..Would you want your home to be the cesspit that is featured? Have these people no shame?

Incidentally, I don't have a fat bum! :)

Whatever you do, DON'T watch embarrassing bodies or that tattoo removal series!!! You'll want to poke your own eyes out!!!

Whatever you do, DON'T watch embarrassing bodies or that tattoo removal series!!! You'll want to poke your own eyes out!!!

Hahaha...I haven't as yet, but I'll take your advice!

I WAS one of those people. It was ages ago and on Fargate. I was mortified because i could easily tell it was me and so could anyone who knew me. I wasnt always fat but I got a work place injury and things changed, After seeing it it shook me up enough to drop 8 stone and sort myself out. In a funny way it was the best thing that could have happened to me.

I WAS one of those people. It was ages ago and on Fargate. I was mortified because i could easily tell it was me and so could anyone who knew me. I wasnt always fat but I got a work place injury and things changed, After seeing it it shook me up enough to drop 8 stone and sort myself out. In a funny way it was the best thing that could have happened to me.

Well that's a positive 'spin' on it at least!...You ought to be a politician!..;)

I can't ever understand the people on embarrassing bodies, they have these weird things they can't even show their GP but are happy to bare all on prime-time TV???

I suppose they might get a treatment for free, if it's a cosmetic one.

Personally I'd rather take out a loan and have it done in private than go on TV to get it free.

Well that's a positive 'spin' on it at least!...You ought to be a politician!..;)

EY!! There is no need for that:rant:

lol

EY!! There is no need for that:rant:

lol

I was being complimentary...Honest!.... :suspect:

I was being complimentary...Honest!.... :suspect:

:hihi::hihi:

Mr Miyagi -- how did you drop 8 stone? Not many have done that.

Mr Miyagi -- how did you drop 8 stone? Not many have done that.

Cut off both legs haha

I jest. It was hard, very hard but i cleared out the rubbish junk food. Bought fresh produce, got a water filter thing and drank loads of water. Made as much of my own meals as possible so I knew what was in them and some exercise, gentle at first then progressed to something more challenging. I ended up running the half marathon, only once mind as i almost killed me lol.

The best advice i would give is have faith and learn to abstain. Faith that you will succeed and abstinence from the treats that could make you fail.

I will never forget the publican who went on embarrassing bodies complaining of a severe Anal infection, after a very quick examination he was informed that if he had wiped correctly in the first place the issue would never had arisen in the first place, there was no infection he was just dirty, i never laughed so much in my life. Could you imagine the reception he got back behind the bar, that's if he had any customers left