Are Labour better off without corbyn?

It was noted Angela Eagle put up a good show at PM Q'S in Corbyn's absence, yesterday.

Are Labour better off without Corbyn?

"Is" Labour better off? Probably, but only if they learn to elect a leader the middle ground wants.

Well Jeremy Corbyn does absolutely nothing for me, in the political arena.

Labour will never get back in power if they choose someone who has no presence and charisma, and sad to say, fashionably good looking, and well dressed, such a look instils confidence.

It may be shallow, but its a fact, women like handsome men, and produces confidence in their abilities.

Labour need a charismatic, intelligent, astute, strong leader, with charm, handsome looks, fantastic smile, political ambition, and a powerful firm speaking voice, who can stand up to David Cameron.

I wish I was a man, I would stand up to him, its no longer a government, but a dictatorship, run by people who like to bully others.

Let people live their own lives, make mistakes, pay the price if they choose to, I am sick of hearing about food, fags, booze, illness, drugs.

It has done very little to help save the health service, that's falling apart at the seams, and its all being hidden.

Labour will never get back in power if they choose someone who has no presence and charisma, and sad to say, fashionably good looking, and well dressed, such a look instils confidence.

It may be shallow, but its a fact, women like handsome men, and produces confidence in their abilities.

Labour need a charismatic, intelligent, astute, strong leader, with charm, handsome looks, fantastic smile, political ambition, and a powerful firm speaking voice, who can stand up to David Cameron.

I wish I was a man, I would stand up to him, its no longer a government, but a dictatorship, run by people who like to bully others.

Let people live their own lives, make mistakes, pay the price if they choose to, I am sick of hearing about food, fags, booze, illness, drugs.

It has done very little to help save the health service, that's falling apart at the seams, and its all being hidden.

I was studying Psychology close to the time of Tony Blair's election victories. He fit a long list of aesthetic characteristics that appealed to the female voter and his successes at the ballot box were attributed to these by many psychologists. Its not that he convinced women to change their vote to him, he convinced them to go out and vote, many for the first time.

He's the guest on the new series of The Last Leg, live on C4 on Friday night.

---------- Post added 26-05-2016 at 13:27 ----------

Why do you need to wish you were a man to do this? Thatcher didn't do too bad. And, as Tom the OP said, Angela Eagle did a good job. So sex isn't a bar to what you can do.

Dan Jarvis fits the cookie cutter mold. War hero too.

---------- Post added 26-05-2016 at 12:33 ----------

He's the guest on the new series of The Last Leg, live on C4 on Friday night.

---------- Post added 26-05-2016 at 13:27 ----------

Why do you need to wish you were a man to do this? Thatcher didn't do too bad. And, as Tom the OP said, Angela Eagle did a good job. So sex isn't a bar to what you can do.

Yes she was good. I don't see why a woman can't be leader?

I don't see why a woman can't be leader?

What like Thatcher???

(had to be done)

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

"Is" Labour better off? Probably, but only if they learn to elect a leader the middle ground wants.

I glanced at an article in one of the papers which claimed (as result of the Austrian presidential elections) that the middle ground is "under attack". Given the Austrian result, and what's happening across the pond in the form of Donald trump it wouldn't be a shock to me if a left wing or at least a leader who is a distance away from the regular establishment did well.

I'm just not convinced corbyn is that guy.

What like Thatcher???

(had to be done)

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

She was a cyborg not woman

---------- Post added 26-05-2016 at 12:39 ----------

I glanced at an article in one of the papers which claimed (as result of the Austrian presidential elections) that the middle ground is "under attack". Given the Austrian result, and what's happening across the pond in the form of Donald trump it wouldn't be a shock to me if a left wing or at least a leader who is a distance away from the regular establishment did well.

I'm just not convinced corbyn is that guy.

I'm not convinced too. I think labour will have to reshuffle soon.

1) He was voted in. It is not a dictatorship.

2) Even if it was a dictatorship, it would still be a government.

3) Don't be sexist, of course women can be leaders, the greatest leaders of our nation have been women (Maggie and Elizabeth the first)

Give it 12 months and he will be jettisoned.

No they'll continue fighting amongst themselves for longer than that, they'll probably only give him the heave-ho right before the general election.

The the public won't have enough time to get a measure of the new leader, or the change in the party it will bring.