NHS interview: Healthcare interview questions and answers
Below are common interview questions:
1. What are your educational qualifications? How many years of experience do you have in healthcare fields?
2. What would your core competencies be, when it comes to NHS Jobs?
3. Have you ever been through an emergency situation? What position did you handle during the emergency situation?
4. Do you consider yourself to be social? Can you tell us of a time when you used your social skills to help the patients?
5. Could you tell us of a time when you used your leadership skills to handle a situation?
6. What is the best aspect that you like about your job?
These are some of the questions asked during a NHS interview.
Hope this helps.