I want to put my 3yr old in a football team

Hi all looking to put my 3yr old son in a football team, i bought him football goals for his 3rd birthday and we play together all the time and he is really improving rapidly, look forward to replies.

Hi all looking to put my 3yr old son in a football team, i bought him football goals for his 3rd birthday and we play together all the time and he is really improving rapidly, look forward to replies.

You are going to struggle at that age, cubs teams used to accommodate young kids, but 3 is a bit of an ask.

take him down the Lane.. He'l get a game there.... seriously, 3 is maybe a bit young, there might be people who run training days for kids that age though... good luck..

hi mate its good to get kids in a team early but 3 is way too early ive got a 3 year old son im wanting to put him a team but waiting till he is 5ish to 6 years old good luck pal

3 is FAR too early. Just have a kickabout with him that is the best thing to do. I coach young kids and 5-6 years old is the youngest kids should be coached.

Not much for kids that age to do, loads of insurance questions and loads of cash needed to pay for it

We are the same. My 3 yr old did a bit of it at Butlins as they had a a few lessons going on for under 5's cause he loves football. They just did a bit of ball control and played games. My son would love to play with other kids. Think we need to start our own.

We are the same. My 3 yr old did a bit of it at Butlins as they had a a few lessons going on for under 5's cause he loves football. They just did a bit of ball control and played games. My son would love to play with other kids. Think we need to start our own.

im up for that

far too early for 3 year olds , sometimes dads try and push there sons into doing things they dont want to do and try and live there dream ( probably because they were useless ) so they try and find things in their sons ability that really isnt there & watching far too much you tube , so leave it for a while and let them enjoy themselves playing with lego

When my son was 3 (2 years ago) i sent him to Techne Global, where they incorporate football with teaching Agilty Balance and Co-ordination, i found that within weeks he had vastly improved. The coaches are fantastic and they have links to football clubs, even though not many clubs will allowed kids of that age to join. Maybe this could be of some help to you?

far too early for 3 year olds , sometimes dads try and push there sons into doing things they dont want to do and try and live there dream ( probably because they were useless ) so they try and find things in their sons ability that really isnt there & watching far too much you tube , so leave it for a while and let them enjoy themselves playing with lego

I am a mum and not a dad and I dont do or like football but my son does and I think you have to do what makes them happy. The reason for wanting him to meet up with other younger childen is a social thing for him, it will teach him lots of life skills in a sport that he likes. He has way to much energy that sat playing with Lego will not help get rid of and why be in the house when we can be out running off loads of energy. It does not have to be a strict regieme they follow, just somone who knows what they are doing when it comes to coaching and making it suitable for the under 5's.

im up for that

Where abouts do you live and do you know of any other children of their age group who would want to come. We can then try and find a coach for them.