Zara Indian Buffet - Dronfield

I have got the lovely task of organising a managers retirement party and looking for a location.

We work near to Zara's Indian Buffet at Dronfield. Any ideas what it like?

Thanks

Jez

I have got the lovely task of organising a managers retirement party and looking for a location.

We work near to Zara's Indian Buffet at Dronfield. Any ideas what it like?

Thanks

Jez

been a couple of times, foods ok not the best ive had but its ok, not as many dishes to choose from as other all u can eat buffets, very nice place to relax decor is very nice, they also have a seperate bar area

hope this helps

Don't leave anything on your plate if you have the buffet, they have a £2 per plate wastage policy. Food is nothing special, some of it cold. The drink is also very expensive. I wouldn't bother, there are nicer places in Dronfield for an Indian.

I really like it. Been lots of times & really enjoyed the food & like the fact that as well as you standard dishes eg Korma, Dopiaza they do some more traditional dishes.

Surprised at the comments of the person above - I thought drink prices were pretty similar to anywhere else I'd go to eat & I've never been charged for food wastage.