Bragazzis expanding/moving?

Walked past Bragazzis the other day. Saw the owner in the corner unit a few doors down (the one that's had a recent refurb). Looks like they're expanding or moving? Fingers crossed it's a restaurant...!

Anyone heard/noticed anything?

Cool stuff! I love their sarnies and catering :)

Likewise - love the place! Just don't like never being able to get a seat to try out their specials!

They r completely moving to the new place on the corner, at the start of june i think. But i heard that they cant have seating outside as that bit is a conservation area!

They r completely moving to the new place on the corner, at the start of june i think. But i heard that they cant have seating outside as that bit is a conservation area!

Got to love our council. They like to promote the idea of cafe culture, but the second anyone tries it they get slapped with these sorts of restrictions. Businesses suceed in Sheffield in spite of the council, not because of them.

I hope the move is a success for them - Bragazzis is a Sheffield gem.

Cool if they are moving - bigger and better ... although I do like the look of the place as it is.

How can that be a conservation area a few doors down? Bonkers!

No sign of any move yet. Although the unit on the corner is looking more like a cafe (when the shutters are up). Actually, it probably looks like a cafe when the shutters are down, albeit a dark one.

you've gotta love that place..best of luck to the boys :)

coffee to die for....

Has anyone eaten in the Bragazzi's restaurant yet? I was in the cafe having a coffee yesterday and overheard people booking tables....all sounds very exclusive and very busy. Would love to try it though, Bragazzis is by far the best cafe in Sheffield....could they also have the best restaurant? Cheers

i live close and i havent seen it open yet, but living in sheffield i know once youve been to one italian youve been to all the italians, why permission was even granted for it i dont know, sheffield needs some diveristy, not more italian resturants!

Maybe if they set up a stall with an awning outside stacked full of coffee and pasta packets then the council will allow them to do it ikeeping with the "culture" of the area ...