Jasmine leaves keep on turning yellow

I have a jasmine in a pot with compost in of the kind used for azaleas. Although it has flowered the leaves keep turning yellow.

How do I stop this?

how are you watering it? I wasn't aware that Jasmines were ericacious, but if they are, then don't water it with tap water.

I've a Jasmine in a pot, been there for 2 years but it never flowers. Should I be feeding it ? Could I be over/under watering it? A sunnier spot?

Bought it from Wards and it was full of flowers at the time

It might depend on what kind of jasmine it is.

Jasmines grow well in moist, well drained, sandy loam to clayey graden soil with moderate level of fertility.

They prefer full sun to partial shade and a warm site.

Jasmine bushes should be planted during June to November.

Adding of leaf molds to the soil makes it better for the growth of the plant.

Mild fertilizer should be applied during spring.

Plenty of water should be given during summer.

Jasmine plants should be provided with full sunlight upto at least four hours a day.

Phosphorous and Potassium should be applied in two split doses i.e once after annual pruning and again during June and July.

Tips of the plants should be pinched to stimulate lateral growth and frequent prunning.

I think the growers get their plants to flower by ensuring they get a very cold snap.