Murder Near Deerlands avenue about 10 years ago

I remember this happening i lived on wordsworth at the time, good luck danny hope you get justice x

Thank you FootieFreak

I hope so to.

Can't beleive noones been caught yet. Did the police take any forensic evidence for future enquiries/breakthroughs you reckon?

You could start a thread danny, it'd get loads of viewings and link in your webby.

Thank you Annetteb1978

Can't beleive noones been caught yet. Did the police take any forensic evidence for future enquiries/breakthroughs you reckon?

You could start a thread danny, it'd get loads of viewings and link in your webby.

Not sure exactly but apparently i was told by my aunt that because the body was found in water any possible evidence was just washed away,

Im not going to go into too much detail about what other things was found but the person who was arrested because of the evidence they had. he turned it around by saying he had a relationship with her and because she could not say it was false the case was dropped.

I started a thread some time back but because too much detail was posted sheffield forum pulled the thread but that was before i started the website,

I decided i would just use it in my signature link on forums as im active in many but I will start a thread now.

Thanks

Thats correct,

No one was ever charged with the murer and i have started a website to appeal for information if anyone does know anything or would like to know more information just head over to http://www.whokilledmymum.com

It was a horrible thing to happen to someone as nice and as innocent as she was and looking at the website is sad, but I must admit its nice to see her pic.

She was a little sweetheart and you can tell by the pic of her- I remember seeing her around the area when she was pregnant with you, bless her.

Jabberwocky thank you post like that really do help with things.

Its also good to know people havent just forgot.

Also i have started a thread about it as reccomended by dave earlier in the thread.

Jabberwocky thank you post like that really do help with things.

Its also good to know people havent just forgot.

Also i have started a thread about it as reccomended by dave earlier in the thread.

Oh she`ll never be forgotten. I dont even live in Sheffield now and havent lived there for years but Ill never forget her and what happened.

She wont be forgotten.

Thanks again jabberwocky

Also a special thanks to sheffield forum as by just placing the link in my signature it has provided the website with the most traffic in return i have linked to sheffield forum from the website.

Thank you all.

God I remember this too, i didn't live far away from there either!

:(

A very sad story

xx

Just had a look at your site Danny.

I hope you finally get some answers so that your mum can rest in peace and you can get on with your life. You sound a very mature young man and I'm sure your mum would be very proud of you and what you are doing.

Good Luck!

Sorry to find that no one has been found i hope the person is catched if someone can do this to another person the thought they could do it again is shocking.

Danny i have added both link to the thread and your website on my first post.

Thanks all. :) Really appreciated.