Lesbian and Gay Speed Dating

Hi all,

Time for a change as speed dating in Sheffield gets a new look.

Single lesbians and gay men need look for love no further as Ha!Ha! Bar prepares to host its first lesbian and gay speed dating nights.

The events are due to take place on Sunday 11th November for women and Sunday 18th November for men at 7pm. Tickets are priced at £7 and places are very limited. They are available now to buy at Lions Lair.

Organisers, the South Yorkshire Pride Committee are thrilled to offer this rare chance to Sheffield's gay community and plan to use the proceeds as vital funding towards Sheffield's first ever pride event.

One spokesperson said, "We hope the events will receive support from all areas of the gay community and that you will relish the chance to meet others in a fun, safe way."

This is the first of many fundraisers planned for Sheffield Pride '08, which is to take place on 7th June next year.

For further information about speed dating or Sheffield Pride, please contact southyorkshirepride@hotmail.co.uk, see South Yorkshire Pride's Facebook group or www.southyorkshirepride.co.uk

Tickets are selling for this. There's still some left at the Lions Lair. Remember we need this suppoort from the LGBT community so we can raise funds for pride next year!

Tickets are selling for this. There's still some left at the Lions Lair. Remember we need this suppoort from the LGBT community so we can raise funds for pride next year!

Good luck.

I have a strange vision of SlimSid turning up disguised as a lesbian.

Lesbian tickets have nearly all sold. Thinks there's 9 left so grab them before this Sunday from the Lion's Lair.

Male Speed Dating is on the 18th of November.

If you want tickets contact me or you can buy them from the Lions Lair priced at £7 each.

Hi all,

Single lesbians and gay men need look for love no further as Ha!Ha! Bar prepares to host its first lesbian and gay speed dating nights.

The events are due to take place on Sunday 11th November for women and Sunday 18th November for men at 7pm. Tickets are priced at £7 and places are very limited. They are available now to buy at Lions Lair.

Organisers, the South Yorkshire Pride Committee are thrilled to offer this rare chance to Sheffield's gay community and plan to use the proceeds as vital funding towards Sheffield's first ever pride event.

One spokesperson said, "We hope the events will receive support from all areas of the gay community and that you will relish the chance to meet others in a fun, safe way."

This is the first of many fundraisers planned for Sheffield Pride '08, which is to take place on 25th May next year.

For further information about speed dating or Sheffield Pride, please contact southyorkshirepride@hotmail.co.uk, see South Yorkshire Pride's Facebook group or www.southyorkshirepride.co.uk

This sounds good I'd love to attend though i'm not in Sheffield in November is there plans for a December one..??

Considering this one is a better success than we originally thought we might do it again. Sometime around February maybe?

Considering this one is a better success than we originally thought we might do it again. Sometime around February maybe?

OK. But that means that I'll be single for another 3 months and I would like a boyfriend now..for Christmas would be nice tho I do realise that Boyfriends should be for life and not just for Christmas..lol.

Cool, thanks for getting back to me and let me know.. Cheers..

Ps if anyones interested..haha.

OK. But that means that I'll be single for another 3 months and I would like a boyfriend now..for Christmas would be nice tho I do realise that Boyfriends should be for life and not just for Christmas..lol.

Cool, thanks for getting back to me and let me know.. Cheers..

Ps if anyones interested..haha.

hehehe, yeh i can relate to that!

I'll see what the committee say regarding another one sooner but to be honest these one have taken so much work we'll need to wait for the next one.

Anyway tonight we had the lesbian speed dating and i have to say everyone really enjoyed it! Was a fab night that last 3 hours. 20 Ladies turned up altogether and i'm sure they would agree the £7 ticket price was well worth the 3hours of speed dating/drinks!

Here we are again....

Speed dating in Sheffield gets new look

Single lesbians and gay men need look for love no further as HaHa Bar, Sheffield prepares to host its second round of lesbian and gay speed dating nights.

The events are due to take place on Monday 19th May for men and Thursday 22nd May for Women starting at 7pm. Tickets are priced at £7 and places are very limited.

Organisers, the South Yorkshire Pride Committee are thrilled to offer this rare chance to Sheffield's gay community and plan to use the proceeds as vital funding towards Sheffield's first ever pride event on the 7th June 2008, Cemetery Park (off Cemetery Road), Montague Street, Sheffield.

One spokesperson said, "We hope the events will receive support from all areas of the gay community and that you will relish the chance to meet others in a fun, safe envorinment."

This is the last of many fundraisers that were planned for South Yorkshire Pride Sheffield, which is due to take place on 7th June 2008.

Tickets are available from Lion's Lair. For further information about speed dating or South Yorkshire Pride Sheffield, please contact southyorkshirepride@hotmail.co.uk or visit http://www.southyorkshirepride.co.uk

My housemate would love a ticket, she's a secret lesbian.