Wednesday, who goes, who stays, who comes in.

why ha ha to shelvey hes a good player and could be persuaded to come,re-abreham from Chelsea that's a loan for 1 season,re-rhodes remember hes not played properly for a year and will be fine come august,this would improve the squad and Gregory would be a great sub,shelvey would put some bite in the squad,re-manager well steve bruce

knows the league well,arsene wenger,david moyes are both possible if become free agents and who wouldn't want them with our squad and money and a few tweeks and its certain championship winners

If you read my post properly I said Rhodes shouldn't be paid, not Middlesborough!

I did read it properly you said £10m I replied we haven't paid anything yet as for his wage you have no idea.

Fixed the quote tags, please be a little more careful as it can make things rather confusing if not seen early enough.

why ha ha to shelvey hes a good player and could be persuaded to come,re-abreham from Chelsea that's a loan for 1 season,re-rhodes remember hes not played properly for a year and will be fine come august,this would improve the squad and Gregory would be a great sub,shelvey would put some bite in the squad,re-manager well steve bruce

knows the league well,arsene wenger,david moyes are both possible if become free agents and who wouldn't want them with our squad and money and a few tweeks and its certain championship winners

Is this a wind up??

Shelvey is probably the first name on the team sheet at Newcastle and his wages will be way above what we are prepared to pay.

Ex owl Gordon Watson slating owls on radio sheffield.

Saying no speed/brave attackers

Slating Rhodes over his lack of wanting to take a pen

Etc

Etc

Not a happy bunny

Etc

Etc

Not a happy bunny

It's an opinion and one he's entitled to but that's all it is, I dont think DC will be losing any sleep. For the record I agree with him on speed but Fletcher isn't afraid to get stuck in and he's got the scars to prove it.

Harry Maguire plays for Hull City.

If he goes anywhere it'll be to another Prem club, possibly Huddersfield or Reading

If he goes anywhere it'll be to another Prem club, possibly Huddersfield or Reading

Maguire has had a decent season in a team thats struggled.I reckon he could go to a mid ranking prem club, someone like Everton or Leicester.

Good luck to him. i can't see him wanting to drop down to the Championship at this stage of his career.

Guest sibon

Etc

Etc

Not a happy bunny

Not exactly a distiguished ex-Owl though.

He's perfectly entitled to his opinion, I'm also entitled to mine that he was a very average footballer who's opinion is pretty worthless.

Not exactly a distiguished ex-Owl though.

He's perfectly entitled to his opinion, I'm also entitled to mine that he was a very average footballer who's opinion is pretty worthless.

:huh:

Hmmm...

... but isn't everyone's opinion 'pretty worthless' unless you happen to agree with it?

What if Mr Carlos had slated Rhodes for bottling it? Would his opinion also be 'pretty worthless'?

So where is this invisible line that determines when a person's opinion means anything to anyone else?

Discuss... :hihi:

Guest sibon
:huh:

Hmmm...

... but isn't everyone's opinion 'pretty worthless' unless you happen to agree with it?

What if Mr Carlos had slated Rhodes for bottling it? Would his opinion also be 'pretty worthless'?

So where is this invisible line that determines when a person's opinion means anything to anyone else?

Discuss... :hihi:

, in case any of the younger readers are unfamiliar with Flash and his talents:D

The invisible line is about 100 miles north of the brain that thought that dive was a good idea.

, in case any of the younger readers are unfamiliar with Flash and his talents:D

The invisible line is about 100 miles north of the brain that thought that dive was a good idea.

:hihi:

I've not seen that.

Maybe he was tripped on the halfway line and it took that long for his brain to react?

Just my opinion of course! :D