Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

I remember this in the video shop back in the day but still never seen it.

trailer

me niether lol, never heard of it, got a few of Alexs on dvd, but not heard of that one

---------- Post added 11-05-2017 at 22:12 ----------

death race 2050 LOL

8.5, suitably trashy

Repo Man 9/10

Slick, knowing, wincingly funny, with convincing performances from Emilio Estevez, Harry Dean Stanton and a few other familiar faces.

I hadn't watched this one for a long time, but my trepidation blew away in the first 2 minutes and I loved every following minute too.

Thanks for this, watched it last night and 9/10 edging to 10/10 from me. Such a long time ago since I first saw it and had forgotten most of it so a good watch.

Thanks for this, watched it last night and 9/10 edging to 10/10 from me. Such a long time ago since I first saw it and had forgotten most of it so a good watch.

The plugz are on the soundtrack to repoman, heres Tito solo, long after the plugz, with an awesome rendition of the main song from from dusk till dawn

Prometheus - 7/10 - Wasn't keen when I saw this at the cinema but had a rewatch and enjoyed it.

Doctor Strange - 6/10 - A lesser Marvel origin story, a decent lead character, some good effects but lacking a storyline to carry it, lots of exposition too.

That's made my day almost as much as the film did, Apelike!

:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 13-05-2017 at 00:26 ----------

great film, and great US punk soundtrack

Even the opening credits are awesome!

Alien: Covenant - 6/10 - below expectations given the good reviews it's been getting. Horror sci-fi (and only a 15) that relies on the crew being stupid multiple times :-(

Independent day - resurgence. 10 times the effects, half the charm of the original. A fair go at a plot (I can't think of many sequels after the world has been saved) but too many cheesy lines and the script tried too hard to capture the feel of the original that was very much of its time - laboured is probably the word I'm looking for. Not as bad as it could have been 7/10

Alien: Covenant - 6/10 - below expectations given the good reviews it's been getting. Horror sci-fi (and only a 15) that relies on the crew being stupid multiple times :-(

It feels like a composers different version of the same old opera. It gets very very boring when you already know many versions of the same opera. Covenant really lacks the sense of humour the old originals had.

Thumbs down. This is only good for someone who sees alien for first time.

Edited by dutch

Sleepless in Seattle. 9 out of 10. I don't usually watch mushy films, but I really enjoyed it. Kenny and Niles out of ' Frasier ' were in it too!

Remember Me. 5 out of 10. A load of old tripe in my opinion. And everytime they had a dilemma or a problem, they'd just jump into bed like that was going to fix it or something!