Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

Just read on NewsOwls that Barnsley have rejected a bid from The Owls for Hourihane

Just read on NewsOwls that Barnsley have rejected a bid from The Owls for Hourihane

I guess its not surprising, I've heard he'd like to move to us but with other clubs interested they can virtually ask what they like within reason.

I guess its not surprising, I've heard he'd like to move to us but with other clubs interested they can virtually ask what they like within reason.

2 cows and a brand new banjo?

2 cows and a brand new banjo?

It is Barnsley :hihi:

It said the other day on RS that Villa were rumoured to have offered £28,000 a week.

It said the other day on RS that Villa were rumoured to have offered £28,000 a week.

Yeah I heard that Ian but it depends what drives him, a good source has said he wants to play for us, so would he take a lesser wage (assuming we wouldn't offer him that) then he may have to do it. If he waits until the summer he's on a free and could possibly command a higher wage as a result.

---------- Post added 17-01-2017 at 16:47 ----------

Seen us linked to Liverpool defender Andre (not Norman) Wisdom, seems to have faded after a promising start and spent most of his career on loan. The quoted £3m seems steep in that case.

I didn't realise hourahane was out of contract aswell, abit lax of them to let their best 2 players contracts to run unless they refused new contracts but not heard anything about that.

I didn't realise hourahane was out of contract aswell, abit lax of them to let their best 2 players contracts to run unless they refused new contracts but not heard anything about that.

I think thats one of the main reasons the Barnsley fans are angry Nervy, the CEO who resigned may be linked to this failure.

Seen according to Swiss reports Fc Basel are interested in Almen Abdi.???

Melo has gone on loan back to Pacos in Portugal for the rest of the season....

Just need Dielna and McGugan to go now ...!!

Melo has gone on loan back to Pacos in Portugal for the rest of the season....

Just need Dielna and McGugan to go now ...!!

There are probably half a dozen who could go and wouldn't really be missed.

Yes really need to get these hangers on off of the books and it worries me with all the wages that are being paid. Chansiri will hopefully not get bored easily and off load us in a world of poop !