Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

Seen the owls along with Leeds utd are after Celtic's Emilio Izagguirre.

I'm losing it properly now.................

Why did we get Emanuelson?

Is he not good enough? ... Fit enough? Interested?

How many left backs do we want?

I've never been a big fan of Pudil, but the competition's not pulling any trees up either.

I'm led to believe we can't offload most of the fringe players for one reason or another. The current squad I think is 31 players, 32 if we get Hourihan and 33 if we get Emilio.

Chansiri must love paying wages, that's what I think.

I'm glad I don't have to pick a best 11 every week. There's quite a few dissatisfied players 'hanging around' as it is.

I'm totally confused about who we have, who's fit, who's in with a chance, who's errr ............ deemed not good enough, and who's got a stinky attitude.

Yes, we need a left back, but getting 2 or 3 in that are not good enough isn't the answer. IF we get Emilio, I hope he can play a bit. :(

OOerr! I forgot we've signed Fox as well, another left back .......... maybe we'll play one left back and have 3 on the bench?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

12 miles...20 miles...whats a few miles amongst friends...:help:

---------- Post added 13-01-2017 at 17:03 ----------

What's Hooper done wrong..??:huh:

Its Fletcher,Nuhiu and Joao who dont score goals....

Got to totally agree with you Sheri .....about Hooper ....."whats he done wrong?"

How some dislike him beggars belief.

With his 'fox in the box' play, and goalscoring record a rare breed ,

a modern day Jimmy Greaves.

On the Nuhiu and Joao count they've both been given more than ample opportunities

to prove themselves.

Unlike Sergiu Bus who i believe Stuart Gray signed and was never given a fair chance,

with not having today's current stars supplying him that Nuhiu and Joao have had.

Edited by Southey owl

I've never been a big fan of Pudil's, but the competition's not pulling any trees up either.

I'm led to believe we can't offload most of the fringe players for one reason or another. The current squad I think is 31 players, 32 if we get Hourihan and 33 if we get Emilio.

I'm glad I don't have to pick a best 11 every week. There's quite a few dissatisfied players 'hanging around' as it is.

I'm totally confused about who we have, who's fit, who's in with a chance, who's errr ............ deemed not good enough, and who's got a stinky attitude.

Yes, we need a left back, but getting 2 or 3 in that are not good enough isn't the answer. IF we get Emilio, I hope he can play a bit. :(

OOerr! I forgot we've signed Fox as well, another left back .......... maybe we'll play one left back and have 3 on the bench?

This is the thing though, is it doing more harm than good? It's one thing having strength in depth, but to have 33 players if you sign the other two... Surely people can see a potential problem here?

Saying that, you've got players now who'll get you promoted this season.

I've never been a big fan of Pudil's, but the competition's not pulling any trees up either.

agree pal not sure why Emanuelson has not even played ?

hooper should be on bench at least 2goals he got other day

be tough game and nuihi can unrest defenders even thou not score many

Bannan could be rested now to get over is injury fully fit with Winnal signed,but knowing Carlos he will not realise this and play Bannan but its him who keeps saying Bannan not Fully Fit

Bannan could be rested now to get over is injury fully fit with Winnal signed,but knowing Carlos he will not realise this and play Bannan but its him who keeps saying Bannan not Fully Fit

Been saying for ages rest Bannan and Lee.

Been saying for ages rest Bannan and Lee.

Lee is out for the season after operation

Lee is out for the season after operation

I know,Ban an needs a rest too.

This is the thing though, is it doing more harm than good? It's one thing having strength in depth, but to have 33 players if you sign the other two... Surely people can see a potential problem here?

Saying that, you've got players now who'll get you promoted this season.

I think it's a fine balance on the number in one's squad.

I remember when 25 was considered 'the norm' but I reckon we have too many.

I realise we have to cover for injuries, but when we do have an injury we seem to just re-shuffle the same 20 or so.

It makes no sense to me, but DC, CC and the staff appear to be ok with it.

The players who are just sitting tight for the money are the ones who get my goat to be honest.

Can't play, or won't play ..... It stinks, but it seems we have to keep paying these apparent wasters.

Whether it's DC to blame, or CC or 'advisors' I'm not sure, but I hope we've learned from our present situation.

CC dunt seem too bothered about it to be fair.

McGugan strongly linked with a move to Bolton, would be good for both parties. A very talented player who seems to have attitude problems.

FF and Fletcher have both scored 6, Hooper 5. Hardly banging them in, in fact Owls are 2nd lowest scorers in top half of Championship!

Winnall has scored 11!

To be fair to Hooper ..he's been out a long time with injury...

To be fair to Hooper ..he's been out a long time with injury...

Hooper was in good form just before he got injured, I'm sure he'd have been in double figures now had he stayed fit.