The Sheffield Night Clown

think I have just seen 1 going down hartopp road only a quick glance as I woz in car

Ok kill the flipping Clown, fed up of hearing about flipping Clown's today!!''

Ok kill the flipping Clown, fed up of hearing about flipping Clown's today!!''

But then you would be as bad as The Clown

Pmsl aye but at least that'll be the end of it :)) anyway more seriously what's occurring ponds forge, middland station area? Loads of cop cars n ambulance's?

If a guy wants to dress up as a clown and parade round town then fine. If he wants to stare at people through their windows in the nude of the night, that is less fine, and that is when the police need to get involved!

But then you would be as bad as The Clown

But the clown hasn't killed anyone, so killing him would actually make you worse than him.

My Daughter came home today,saying that men dressed as clowns have been chasing people/banging on windows ect. I was wondering if anyones heard the same, is it a rumour or a real thing?

It was a young lad called Luke who lives just off Halifax Road, he had been down Hillsborough dressed as a clown collecting for children in need. He said about a dozen people had stopped in their cars to take pics of him as he walked up Wordsworth Avenue on his way home.