Language exchange, conversation & classes/tutors

Good on you tomq. Good luck! Let me know if you need extra support by email or posts on this forum.

Hi, I'm wanting to learn Arabic, so if anyone has a bit of spare time and needs a bit of extra cash please contact me.

Guest Pauly

I know this is an old thread but the girlfriend and I have just got back from Mallorca and would really like to learn Spanish properly. We've missed the Sheffield College September enrolment for Spanish classes so does anyone know of any other night classes we might be able to enrol on please?

Cheers

P :)

Sharrow Lane, stables/hub centre they have arabic classes. i dnt knw too much info but thy defo hav them.

There are a number of places around the city that do Arabic courses-the problem I had when I was looking for a course was that most were held during the day, and as I work, they were out of the question.

If you do find anywhere that does courses at night, be sure to post back details:)

hi, i am currently teaching a spanish speaking class at the univ of sheff and would also like to do private tutoring. i'm a native spanish speaker and have 7 years of experience in language teaching.

thanks

my e-mail A.Ynfanteledesma@sheffield.ac.uk

Firth PArk Community college do a course - beginners. Did it last year and enjoyed it very much

Hi,

I offer tutoring in Spanish for individuals and groups, evening classes are no problem. I have a degree in Spanish and Latin American studies and have a teaching qualification. Why don't you check out my website on http://www.spanish-in-sheffield.co.uk.

Jayne

For Arabic lessons try the Language College at King Edward VII School. They have been running evening classes in many languages and at several levels for several years - highly successful, excellent tutors, relaxed, non-threatening atmosphere ....

Contact the Language College Project Manager on:

229 6573 or callison@kes.sheffield.sch.uk

Good luck and enjoy learning Arabic!

Are you still looking for Arabic lessons?

If yes try the Language College at King Edward VII School. They have been running evening classes in many languages and at several levels for several years - highly successful, excellent tutors, relaxed, non-threatening atmosphere ....

New classes starting at the end of September.

Contact the Language College Project Manager on:

229 6573 or callison@kes.sheffield.sch.uk

Good luck and enjoy learning Arabic!

Hi, does any body know of any private arabic tutors around sheffield?