The Company Shop - Tankersley

Company shop also have on a very regular supply, Crawshaws meat. Very good butchers!

At a fraction of the normal cost.

As for out of date stuff. Sometimes they have a trolley as you leave the tills, where the food is free!!

This only applies to tinned and jarred things.

Sure deoderants are only 29p for a fullsize aerosol.

Bargains galore!!

I have saved literally 1000's of pounds!!

Can't get better than that can it?!:hihi:

Have a look onyour pass card its on there

I have a friend who has a card and she takens me sometimes. You can get some terrific bargains, but you never know what's going to be in stock. Last time I went I got some Waitrose microwavable fresh salmon portions for half price - ma-in-law loves it and it freezes, so I stocked up.

I also succumbed to some of that lovely M & S extra thick double cream for 10p a pot! Some for me and some for the neighbours - yum, yum.

When our daughter was starting to eat solids, I used to make vegetable purees, until I discovered the Company Shop. It was a bit pot luck as to what what available on any visit, but they regularly had large jars of Heinz Organic Baby food, at 10p each. I used to buy them by the trayful - they was still typically 6 months of sell by date left, so no problems there.

I went with a friend once and bought a 4-litre tub of black cherry flavoured yogurt ice cream. Can't remember the price, but I know it was very very cheap, and it was one of the most gorgeous ice creams I have ever had, Luuuvvvveeeerrrrrrlllllyyyyy!

....It's a bit pot luck what they have in sometimes, but what they stock is good value for money.

Consider the price of getting there and back, as it's a bit out of the way.

You might want to try :confused: (Forget the name of the place, it's next to Matalan on Parkway). Prices are really good in there.

home bargains - but theres no comparison

You can definately get a card if you're in any of the emergency services, my hubby's got one. We've saved a fortune on heinz baby food, its 10p a tin and well in date!

Went there just after christmas got a load of fresh asda pork steaks and lean stewing steak and premium sausages the Freezers full now :hihi:

I think the only qualification is that you are breathing............. :hihi: