Centertainment Parking

Has anybody had any bad experiences parking at Centretainment? Everytime I go it is packed - seriously packed - and it seems full of people who are using the Arena.

I have received two parking tickets now, one for parking in the retail park behind Centertainment and staying longer than 3 hours (I parked at Toys R Us and went to the cinema) which I appealed and got away with.

The second for parking at Centertainment in a space that apparently wasn't a vaild car parking space. I have tried to appeal this saying we checked we were not blocking any fire escapes, walkways etc and that I witnessed plently of people doing the same and more others parking at Centertainment and going over to the Arena to see JLS! Which I don't blame them, why pay £5+ to park when there is a free car park over the road with no security!

It seems wrong that I spend time and money actually at Centertainment and then got fined £120, when the car park was only so full because of the Arena!

Anyone have any advice (or further complaints!!).....

You dont have to pay these. They are invoices a request for payment not a fine. You can just ignore them they have no power whatsoever. See any other thread about "parking fines" on here

Thank you.

I know there is no legal obligation to pay and believe me I have no intentions of paying!!

They can get pretty nasty after a while though!

Thank you.

I know there is no legal obligation to pay and believe me I have no intentions of paying!!

They can get pretty nasty after a while though!

Unopened envelopes aren't that nasty.

jb

true, but how do I know which ones not to open :)

There are numerous threads already in existence on this subject. Please use the search facility before starting new threads.

closing.