Tv aerial installation

Does anyone know roughly how much it would cost to pumb a new tv arial into an attic room?

I would like to know this too. The house already has an arial but no connection in the attic.

i phoned a company whos van i saw and asked how much to connect the current aeriel into a bedroom. he said they could either put something on the current wire to make it into 2 which would be about £35 or put a digital aeriel on the pole we have for about £45. only problem is i didnt write the company name down so i cant reccommend them x

Does anyone know roughly how much it would cost to pumb a new tv arial into an attic room?

£50ish (estimate only).

does anyone know a company that can come and move aerial points from the back of the house to the front (currently there is one in the dining room, but we'd like one in the living room and one in the front bedroom instead)?

Any queries or quotations required, please drop me a message and I will gladly help you all out

hello everyone

My name is james . i would be happy to give you a free quote or any advice.

please call me on 07766256034 or have a look at my website http://www.aboveallaerials.com

If you dont call me dont pay more than 50 pounds okay.

THANKS

Hi why don't you get a TV booster and some Ariel wire ,and run one from your main ariel ..thats what we have done ,and now can run FIVE TVs from one ariel ,good luck :rolleyes:

Its better to use a booster you can send sky etc to each room then.

Take the aerial cable that goes from sky receiver to the tv and put it in the booster input then every aerial that comes out will have tv reception + sky.

Slaters aerials...brilliant service and they did my aerial where it could go to the upstairs and attic as well as downstairs rooms...My partner dealt with the paying so cant remember how much it was but he didnt moan about the price so they must have been reasonable tel: 0114 2311531