I can't see Ebay photos!

The re-boot seems to have fixed it - thanks for all the suggestions.

Ann - they're 2 different machines. The hibernating one is in work.

I didn't know PCs could hibernate :confused:

Old thread, similar problem..

I can't see photos on ebay.. I've tried looking on ebay help pages, but there are pages and pages of Q+A's on there to do with photos, that I thought it might be a bit easier and quicker to ask on here..

The pictures besides the list of items are coming up as the little box with the square, circle and triangle, then changing to the little box with a red X in it.. I've tried changing from list view to gallery view, tried doing the IE > tools menu, internet options, advanced tab, multimedia section and checking all boxes in there, I've tried right clicking the little box with the X in it and clicking on show picture and nothing is happening..

When I click on an item, I can see the pictures in the listing fine..

If anyone has any other suggestions on how to sort this problem out, then please please let me know as it's driving me crazy.. Cheers xx

Old thread, similar problem..

I can't see photos on ebay.. I've tried looking on ebay help pages, but there are pages and pages of Q+A's on there to do with photos, that I thought it might be a bit easier and quicker to ask on here..

The pictures besides the list of items are coming up as the little box with the square, circle and triangle, then changing to the little box with a red X in it.. I've tried changing from list view to gallery view, tried doing the IE > tools menu, internet options, advanced tab, multimedia section and checking all boxes in there, I've tried right clicking the little box with the X in it and clicking on show picture and nothing is happening..

When I click on an item, I can see the pictures in the listing fine..

If anyone has any other suggestions on how to sort this problem out, then please please let me know as it's driving me crazy.. Cheers xx

Try Firefox: http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/ :)

my PC with firefox installed has been doing it a few times on eBay, all i get it a little red dot not a picture.

There was I, browsing my way down a list after searching, when all of a sudden it decided that I didn't need to see the photos anymore :(

My search results page still has thumbnails on it, but when I click them there is no bigger pic. I've even been back to ones previously viewed, but they've gone AWOL too :confused:

Any ideas why? :help:

Your JAVA is corrupted! Go to the JAVA website and install the free download, it only takes seconds.

The pics on Ebay will load instantly afterwards!

Your JAVA is corrupted! Go to the JAVA website and install the free download, it only takes seconds.

The pics on Ebay will load instantly afterwards!

This thread is 7 years old!! :)