Searchlight.. Criminals?

Oddly enough, none of the political parties contesting the coming local elections has a policy on squirrels. My New League of Empire Loyalists has one on the recreational use of Hamsters, but I had best keep that a secret until we come to power [as surely we must?].

What about the plight of our native Black Rat, now confined to remote islands due to the relentless onslaught of the Norweigan Brown Rat.

Mind you it carried fleas which caused the Black death so maybe not such a popular policy to encourage its recovery.

I have tried to find an online edition but haven't had any luck, I think you'd be genuinely surprised if you read some new issues of searchlight since it's redesign a year or so ago it's content has changed noticeably in particular the way it highlights specific issues and problems which need addressing.

Maybe if you volunteered to join the teams delivering it door to door we might let you keep a copy or two for yourself?

you might join 'Drinkers of Cheap Plonk Against the Nazis'...

I refuse to even give them the time of day. I'll stick with the Peoples Anti-Fascist sub-£2.99 Alliance

I do believe that they are sub-species, as applies to different sub-species of homo sapiens. Why oh why do you have to scream racist?

Why do I "scream racist"? Because that's what racism is! Why else would I say it?? Your post is a textbook example of racism. (if thinly veiled)

You may not think you are being racist, but you would have to be prejudiced to hold those views. It seems everyone can see it but you :loopy:

and just to reiterate: OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS ARE NOT A SUBSPECIES :rant:

STOP ASSERTING THAT YOUR RACIST BIGOTRY IS A VALID "OPINION"!!!!!

ahem.

sorry to everyone else about having to use the caps lock there... rant over.

I do believe that they are sub-species, as applies to different sub-species of homo sapiens. Why oh why do you have to scream racist?

What sub-species of homo sapiens are there?

Still waiting for bartfarst's response?

Zoggi,

On this occasion I disagree with Bartfast too. However, self-dramatising behaviour from you does not help matters. You did not 'have to' use the cap locks, you chose to use them. Why not put forward a rigorous and cogent argument against Bartfast's views instead of resorting to 'shouting'? Incidentally, in the 1970s, the anthropologist Robert Gayre said virtually what Bartfast is suggesting in the language of academe. He, in my view, misinterpreted Carleton Coon's 'Multiregional evolution' model [later expanded upon and modified to include gene-flow by Wolpoff] which suggests that racial differences were in existence at the Erectus stage of human evolution. In a nut-shell, he argued for the existence of distinct, separate species of human beings. I tend to subscribe to Chris Stringer's more popular 'Out of Africa' thesis, which suggests but one human species. Bartfast and the late Gayre are entitled to their views in a democratic country. Or would you disagree with that?

Heres a bit of info about the criminals behind Searchlies all checkable.

Evening Standard - 28th November 1963 - Gable and two others bungled burglary on historians home (front page lead story).

Evening Standard - 18th December 1963 - Gable and two others appear at Highgate Magistrates on stolen GPO pass.

Jewish Chronicle - 26th August 1966 - Carpel and Cohen plead guilty to breaking into into print works with intent to commit a felony and to possessing housebreaking implements by night.

Birmingham Post - 31st December 1976 - "Searchlight magazine was yesterday accused by a magistrate of inciting racial violence."

Daily Telegraph - 6th August 1977 - Harry Bidney fined £1,600 after being found guilty of eight charges of living off the earnings of prostitutes.

Guardian - 18th April 1979 - Ray Hill's bail jumping from South Africa.

Jewish Chronicle - 13th July 1979 - Ray Hill sentenced at Leicester Crown Court for attacking Mr. Peter Josephs (a Jew).

Guardian - 25th February 1980 - Maurice Ludmer interview in which he explains why he likes to promote illegal violence against demonstrations by legal political parties.

Gable & co lie for a living anybody working with them needs mug tattooing on their head . I could list much more but cant be arsed look for yourseves at this organisation that is thanks to a lottery grant printing thousands of smear leaflets about a legitamate political party . Labour likes to indirectly fund this group so it can call for violence against it's opponents, pay people like Andy Sykes in Bradford to join the BNP and deliberatly stir up racial hatred to try and discredit the party while keeping a safe distance and can deny it's anti-democratic methods are anything to do with them.

Would that be the Ray Hill who committed racist violence for the NF and League of St. George etc before becoming so sickened by the situation that he did an about turn and grassed everyone up?

His book is very good. Lots of photos of John Tyndall and co. dressed as Nazis and giving Hitler salutes.

Searchlight do a great job....all those things that crawl from beneath rocks they shine that bright torch of truth on them...may they continue to do so:thumbsup:

Would that be the Ray Hill who committed racist violence for the NF and League of St. George etc before becoming so sickened by the situation that he did an about turn and grassed everyone up?

His book is very good. Lots of photos of John Tyndall and co. dressed as Nazis and giving Hitler salutes.

The very same Ray Hill on his own admission a long term infiltrator working for Searchlies , yes he did stir up hatred but thats not a problem to Searchlies or Labour their only concern is attacking political opponents and to hell with who gets hurt in the process.

Searchlight do a great job....all those things that crawl from beneath rocks they shine that bright torch of truth on them...may they continue to do so:thumbsup:

Daft lad they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them .

Daft lad they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them .

They seem to have bit you Varb :thumbsup:

and on the subject Varb...you seem to think the truth is important but I thought you lot were always saying the truth was no defence. Cake and eat...work into a well known phrase amigo

I don't think that Hill was a member of The League of St.George. They were, and are, rather more selective regarding membership. A thick-headed Baboon like Hill would be out of place amongst those who fight a cultural 'war of position'. I cannot imagine Hill at one of their Kensington soirees.

Hill is often portrayed as one who underwent some kind of Paulline conversion to anti-racism. I have heard the tape of a speech delivered by Hill to an NF audience in Leeds. In it, the man advocates 'an open, full-blooded nationalism' with great conviction. I simply do not believe that anyone with such passion for his cause could so easily change his views. Nor do I believe that Hill was, at that stage, a Searchlight 'mole' . He does not possess the intelligence to be a good actor, or to pull off a stunt like that. I have my own view as to why he 'converted' , and it shall remain private on a public forum. The truth is often stranger than fiction, to coin a cliche.