Yet another nail salon in Woodhouse

we have yet another nail salon just opened in woodhouse, i think thats 3 or 4 now whats up with these people don't the look round before opening. :shakes:

Just what I thought, as well as all the takeaways and hairdressers, quickly being caught up by the tattooist's and barbers :roll: Some folk have no imagination :hihi: Oh and the new pound shop and DIY shop giving the Wizard a run for its money Haha must be free rents :/

Edited by MC1970

Haven`t heard it called wizard for years lol Know it now as lynz whattever its called! I thought exactly the ame though there`s enough beauty places etc without another one. Does anyone know when the new place in the old co op opens? and will the new pound shop then close and go into there? it looks to be the same owners by the signage!

Does anyone know what the 'new place in the old co op' is going to be? The anticipation is getting to me but judging by the paint-job, I'm not expecting anything too optimistic.

Does anyone know what the 'new place in the old co op' is going to be? The anticipation is getting to me but judging by the paint-job, I'm not expecting anything too optimistic.

Garden and DIY place acccording to the signs

Haven`t heard it called wizard for years lol Know it now as lynz whattever its called! I thought exactly the ame though there`s enough beauty places etc without another one. Does anyone know when the new place in the old co op opens? and will the new pound shop then close and go into there? it looks to be the same owners by the signage!

Didn't even no there was a pound shop in woodhouse, where's that hiding :-S

Garden and DIY place acccording to the signs

Don't need that,my OH has all the best tools and stuff that she needs.

Plenty of parking space at B&Q, which these type of places tend to need.

Oops too early I'm talking about Hillsborough Co Op.:loopy:

Woodhouse,Hillsborough same difference.

Edited by matsalleh

Woodhouse used to have two of every kind of shop for years. But in this day and age I don't understand what banks or whoever are doing to help someone set up a shop when there's already two or three.

yes i think the same you would think banks would want there investment to profit. i feel sorry for all the other shops there its hard enough to make money at the moment with out another same old same old opening. ant any one got any imagination. it will be good to have a pound land but most of the time they sell rubbish, the old co-op is going to be a hardwear shop just what we need:roll:

You should nt underestimate just how much the bonnie lasses of Woodhose benefit from a nail job and many closet gays from the Badger and Severnside are experimenting with new looks.There is an unsashiable demand for nale jobs their.

Better than 3 hairdressers in Swallownest

Better than 3 hairdressers in Swallownest

Woodhouse has at least 3 hairdressers 4 if Bubbles still open :o add on top of that 3 barbers, 3 Nail/Beauty salons :loopy: dont even get me started on takeaways lol