Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

hi mate i saw your add on sheffield forum about 5 a side and was just wondering if you wer still looking for a team' if you are email me at cjh2323@hotmail.co.uk

Hey, have sent you an email. Cheers

Hi guys, we are struggling to find a goal keeper for a game this evening at goals (8.30pm kick off) Both the first choice and back up keepers are out injured. If anyone is available and wants to play in net for us please give me a shout.

Hi All,

I am looking to join a 5-a-side team, if there is any space available please let me know, I'm free most days...

I'm still looking for a competitive 5-a-side league team. Can play any week night 7-10pm.

I've played 5-a-side for the past few years in a decent standard league in Newcastle.

If any teams are looking for a player, preferably at Goals email me at nebneeb@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Neil

hi , we at west street live are looking at starting a 5 a side team , if there are any amateur teams looking for a game monday to wednesday at goals or anywhere really please drop me a pm , or if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great

cheers simon

Hi

Would you be interested in entering a team at Powerleague?

maybe at a later stage , just looking at a couple of friendlies to find our standard and then we would deffintly be interested

Would you be interested in entering a tournament here to see what standard you are at?

We could do with a couple more players for our Monday night game at Powerleague (Pitz, Attercliffe).

Nothing too serious although fairly competitive.

Ages range from 20 to 40.

6pm start. 4 quid each.

Please get in touch if you would like to join us.

Cheers

Shane

hi , we at west street live are looking at starting a 5 a side team , if there are any amateur teams looking for a game monday to wednesday at goals or anywhere really please drop me a pm , or if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great

cheers simon

Are you going to be up front Si like your doppelgänger Craig Bellamy?

:P