Fishing at Dam Flask

Hello there :D

Anyone know about fishing at Dam Flask - species, best pegs, anything really. I'm a complete novice, the only fish I've ever handled is cod :hihi:

I'm taking someone next week who knows the basics but still a learner.

Ta very much like :love:

youll catch pretty much every species, with roach and perch being the main ones. there are some good bream in there if your patient and can land your feeder in the same place every time. also some very good pike in there if your into that sort of thing.

although if i was you i would try loxley fisheries or maybe mill pond (i believe its called) which are just down (or up, not very good with directions) the road from dam flask and are very good venues, and in this weather your guaranteed to catch.

youll catch pretty much every species, with roach and perch being the main ones. there are some good bream in there if your patient and can land your feeder in the same place every time. also some very good pike in there if your into that sort of thing.

although if i was you i would try loxley fisheries or maybe mill pond (i believe its called) which are just down (or up, not very good with directions) the road from dam flask and are very good venues, and in this weather your guaranteed to catch.

okay thanks for your help.

Theres still some cracking trout in the flask too. Small bright red/orange spinners retrieved really fast usually works for me.. Size 8 or 1o mepps spinners are really good with red or orange wool tied on them..

Hello there :D

Anyone know about fishing at Dam Flask - species, best pegs, anything really. I'm a complete novice, the only fish I've ever handled is cod :hihi:

I'm taking someone next week who knows the basics but still a learner.

Ta very much like :love:

to be honest it is a vast water and unless you know the swims it can be hard fishing,if you are just starting out try a smaller pond ,aston has several ponds all well stocked and in nice scenery

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=aston+ponds&meta=