Convert AVI/WMV to FAT32

Just bought a new dvd player with a usb port, the manual says compatible formats are FAT16 or FAT32, does anybody know what software can convert AVI and WMV to FAT32

Thanks

It's your hard drive partition that needs to be fat16 or 32, not the files. You would need to format your external drive as fat32 then copy video files on to it.

PLug it into your PC, right click on it and select format and tick fat32. I assume you can still do that under window 7 if that's what you are using but I don't have an external drive here to try it.

PLug it into your PC, right click on it and select format and tick fat32. I assume you can still do that under window 7 if that's what you are using but I don't have an external drive here to try it.

Yes, that way works for USB as well.

Formatting your USB drive will wipe anything you already have on it. I know this is obvious but maybe not to some.

It is likely to already be in that format too. Most USB drives come formatted as FAT32, AFAIK.