It's confirmed - Moyes sacked.

Keep him in, it's amusing seeing all the pathetic Man Utd fans spit their dummy out everytime they loose a match.

Don't forget Moyes has already brought in some silverware when they won the Charity Shield. It's not a big trophy but it's something.

More than they can hope to get if they sack him off and look for a new manager.

Exactly.

They don't have a divine right to be top of the league and it's truly refreshing to see times like WBA spank the likes of Man United's backside.

Moan, moan, moan (and a long journey down the M6 afterwards).

Maybe some old the daytrippers to Old Trafford will start to take their cameras elsewhere?

IMO the longer he is manager the worse the squad is going to get, I can't see Moyes attracting any top European talent (I still haven't stopped laughing at them paying £28m for Fellaini) and Rooney, RvP etc will probably want to leave if they miss out on Champions League football.

What Moyes really needs is a bunch of quality youth players to come through like Ferguson had in the early 90's. Otherwise, I think we are witnessing the decline of Man Utd.

Moyes spent 11 years trying to get Everton above Man Utd and now he's finally achieved it, Well Done.

I actually laughed out loud at that. Great line. :hihi::hihi:

d Rooney, RvP etc will probably want to leave if they miss out on Champions League football.

Rooney has wanted to leave for ages.

It'd probably be a good idea to get rid of him and use the money to buy two or three younger lads to give the team abit of pep.

Get two incredibly fast lads on the wings and have them feed RvP who can sit in the centre and pop the ball in the net.

united overperformed last year - man city and chelsea underperformed

man city, arsenal, tottenham and chelsea have strengthened their teams, united haven't

man city and chelsea have got better managers than last year, united haven't

there was always going to be a rebalancing this season - when RVP is back fit it may paper over the cracks a bit, but united's first team just isn't as strong this season, and they don't have the sheer force of personality that was ferguson pushing them on

they have a strong enough squad to challenge for the top four - but it is a genuine five horse race now (maybe even 6 if liverpool can keep it up) and, although it is still early days, you can see man u missing out if they don't get their act together and get a decent defender and midfielder in january

united overperformed last year - man city and chelsea underperformed

man city, arsenal, tottenham and chelsea have strengthened their teams, united haven't

man city and chelsea have got better managers than last year, united haven't

there was always going to be a rebalancing this season - when RVP is back fit it may paper over the cracks a bit, but united's first team just isn't as strong this season, and they don't have the sheer force of personality that was ferguson pushing them on

they have a strong enough squad to challenge for the top four - but it is a genuine five horse race now (maybe even 6 if liverpool can keep it up) and, although it is still early days, you can see man u missing out if they don't get their act together and get a decent defender and midfielder in january

I don't think they over-performed I just think it proves what a hard act Fergie is to follow (as you indicate). I'm on record of saying it will be a transitional season for them, Moyes must be given more time they are just the prawn butty brigade.

i think man u fans are spoilt, you had a great manager, welcome to the real world now like the rest of us

we don't like the real world, we liked the fergie wonderland

Moyes spent 11 years trying to get Everton above Man Utd and now he's finally achieved it, Well Done.

Nice one.

Bruno.

Moyes has the hardest job in English football,I think Fergie got out at the right time.

Keep him in, it's amusing seeing all the pathetic Man Utd fans spit their dummy out everytime they loose a match.

Don't forget Moyes has already brought in some silverware when they won the Charity Shield. It's not a big trophy but it's something.

More than they can hope to get if they sack him off and look for a new manager.

exactly, i'd love to see them struggle for a season or two, if moyes can do that then he should be there for years to come:). it's about time the fans had abit to worry about than winning the league.

seriously 3 months isn't long enough though, clubs need stability and sacking managers after a slow start isn't the way to go

Moyes doesn't deserve to be the Manager of Man Utd. Everyone knows he has won Nothing, Nada, Zilch!

Signing Djemba Djemba, Kleberson along with the other flops at United, Ferguson Made another flop by handing over his reign to Moyes.

Yes I might be being a little too harsh but we are United and quite frankly Moyes cant cut it.

Bringing Fellaini was a desperate move when he had the choice of Ozil (which btw I'm still gutted on losing out on)

The only way Moyes can win anyone over is if he signs players of extremely high calibre otherwise im afraid we can kiss goodbye to the champions league and even the europa league.

Even Southampton are looking better than us! :confused::huh:

Moyes doesn't deserve to be the Manager of Man Utd. Everyone knows he has won Nothing, Nada, Zilch!

Signing Djemba Djemba, Kleberson along with the other flops at United, Ferguson Made another flop by handing over his reign to Moyes.

Yes I might be being a little too harsh but we are United and quite frankly Moyes cant cut it.

Bringing Fellaini was a desperate move when he had the choice of Ozil (which btw I'm still gutted on losing out on)

The only way Moyes can win anyone over is if he signs players of extremely high calibre otherwise im afraid we can kiss goodbye to the champions league and even the europa league.

Even Southampton are looking better than us! :confused::huh:

Your (true) local team?