Flabelos Machines - any good?

Just wondered if anyone else had tried them and whether they got the results they expected?

Thanks

Has anyone used the Flabelos machine and what do you reckon? Con or good idea for a little extra boost to a healthy eating plan.. without the hard a$s slog in the gym....... not that i am afraid of hard work.. just thought i might give it a go/...:huh::D

Ive been using one for about a week now...£25 a month unlimited use.

I run everyother day and eat quite healthy but just wanted a boost before I (hopefully) go away in 4 weeks!

let me know if you think they are any good, still haven't decided if this is just a waste of money!

Has any forum users tried the. Flabulos plate and how. Would you rate it

Ive been on one every day for the last 5 weeks, I think its good.

Ive been on one every day for the last 5 weeks, I think its good.

And the results are ?? Aw come on give us a clue as in weight loss, tone of body and :huh: flab loss ? V Money loss for what is basically standing on a vibrating surface :huh: Try learning to surf the washing machine on fast spin and save yourselfs quids... :loopy:

Does anyone know if there is a flab e loss machine anywhere in sheffield? I've seen it advertised and would love to try it!

Thanks

There is one in a clothes shop at Handsworth top, next to nut case the hairdressers

Does anyone know if there is a flab e loss machine anywhere in sheffield? I've seen it advertised and would love to try it!

Thanks

I use one in the sunbed shop at Chapeltown, bottom of Station Road

Are they any good? i would like to try one, but dont want to waste my time if they are rubbish :)

i also ust the one on station road in chap there great but they are all over most beauty salons/tanniong shops have them