***Bonfire night events 2013*** PLEASE VIEW HERE

The Plough at Low Bradfield New Rd, Sheffield S6 6HW, are having a bonfire and fireworks on Saturday 2nd November at 6pm.

Anyone know if there are any Pub bonfires around the Killamarsh area.I know the WestEnd used to have one, not sure they still do.

Thank's in advance .

Dronfield Woodhouse Sports & Social Club has a bonfire party on Saturday 2nd November, details http://www.dwssc.co.uk/

The Great Fire of Dronfield is brilliant!

I've had such a great time there for the last few years.

the best I have ever been to is on Friday nov 1st with a funfair,huge bonfire,free entry

very low cost beer/lager,a great night and fireworks at the transport ground at meadowhead, old four lanes end,plenty of buses and its even got free parking,theres lots of room and great food,they are also very welcoming,might have to queue for the beer,but its a good beer and cheap,cant wait

Mod Note:

This thread is for discussion of events throughout the Sheffield and South Yorkshire areas. Discussions on the validity of Bonfire Night will be removed. If you wish to discuss it, please create a thread in General Discussions.

Thank you.

Edited by alternageek

Hi there I was wondering if anyone new of any good bonfires and firework displays around the Ecclesall/Greystones area?

Hi there I was wondering if anyone new of any good bonfires and firework displays around the Ecclesall/Greystones area?

Theres usually one in Chelsea Park around bonfire night thats pretty good :) Not sure of the details im afraid.

One of the blokes at work is a fan of the Chelsea Park display but like others not seen details for this year......info would be much welcome :hihi:

Does anyone know of any bonfires S10 crookes/crosspool area? Or Eccleshall road area?

Does anyone know of any bonfires S10 crookes/crosspool area? Or Eccleshall road area?

There's 1 across at loxley . The wise wood pub have a great bonfire & fireworks

Edited by mally350z

when is the next bonfire night in sheffield

---------- Post added 23-10-2013 at 17:58 ----------

where is it going to be held?