Anyone Watching Britain's Got Talent.

Glad Ryan got through but can't see the Aquabatics on stage at the Royal Variety.

So,who do you think will win the final tonight. the opera couple johnathon and charlotte must be in with a good chance i would think.

If they don't win it, I will boycott next year's series on principle.. They are clearly the best act, like Susan Boyle last year.

If they don't win it, I will boycott next year's series on principle.. They are clearly the best act, like Susan Boyle last year.

That was 2009 rich, you might be suprised to hear.

I'm glad it's down to the public vote this time, if it was up to old man Cowell, The Mend would win, because they'd make loads of money for him! :(

I still want the singing couple to win, they're clearly the best talent, either them or that girl with the dog.

I think it's going to be a hard choice tonight as there are so many good acts!

Do like the dancers though as they are something different from the singers.

So far they have all been good,I don't know who i want to win yet.

Gosh what a good final it's been this year on BGT. I have NO idea who's going to win it. Usually you just know who's going to win it but this year - WOW - I just can't choose.

Gosh what a good final it's been this year on BGT. I have NO idea who's going to win it. Usually you just know who's going to win it but this year - WOW - I just can't choose.

I think this has turned out to be the best show ever. Ryan was exceptionally good.

I think this has turned out to be the best show ever. Ryan was exceptionally good.

I definitely agree janie48. I cannot remember a final where there has been so many good acts.