Animal cruelty/ dog death- man now arrested

The Star, Sheffield ‏@SheffieldStar

BREAKING: Police have arrested a man over the death of a dog which was burned to death in #Sheffield. More soon.

http://t.co/i1PMLoD6Ms

I am glad they got the B~~~~~D

I hope the person responsible for doing this suffers the same fate of that poor dog .

his face was plastered all over the net last night...no wonder they caught him..

Now people know who it is .............. maybe members of the local community will be having a Quiet chat with him and showing him the error of his ways.

Now people know who it is .............. maybe members of the local community will be having a Quiet chat with him and showing him the error of his ways.

think its been done...citizen arrest...

This bloke received a right pounding before the cops got him, we can't condone this vigilante behaviour but guess he got a taste of what he did to the dog. The child killer has certain protection on his side :( but still as evil.

I cannot forget this happened after reading the heart wrenching story (selfishly i wished I had never read about it). I own a staffy and to do this to an animal in general is utter evil and shows how mentally unstable, weak and evil the person is to do this. If they can do that to an animal and hear the sounds it would have made in that kind of pain then I have no doubt they could easily kill a human.

He needs putting in a mental hospital forever not jail as if he had done that to a human he may have been. I am utterly disgusted!

I think he's been released on bail so I wouldn't be surprised if he got a few more visitors!