Enterprise car hire - How much deposit do they take?

hi i had an accident at end of last wk and whilst my car is being repaired i get a hire car from enterprise via Direct Line my insurers. i know last time i had to pay a deposit- think it was £50. does anyone know if this is still the same or has it gone up?

im going to check in morning when they open but just wondered in advance if anyone had dealt with them recently and therefore knew.

cheers

Its £1 card depost now mate. It was 2 weeks ago anyway ( Queens Road Branch)

Its £1 card depost now mate. It was 2 weeks ago anyway ( Queens Road Branch)

have u missed some digits out?! will be queens road branch im using. i havent used them for a few years and know i will only qualify for the smallest car group-anyone know what kind of cars they do in smallest group?

we had them less than a month ago it was £1.00 deposit taken by debit card and refunded when you return the car

we had them less than a month ago it was £1.00 deposit taken by debit card and refunded when you return the car

£1 (one pound)! Surely not

£1???? I've used Enterprise about 30 times this past year, the most recent being 4 days ago and they take a £100 deposit every time.

hi thanks- £100 seems more like it! which branch did u use?

Rutland Road, Sheffield Road, Queens Road and one branch in Chesterfield. ;)

ha u must be an expert by now then lol! what do i need to take- obviously my drivers licence and i know i need to take my insurance cert- anything else?

also do u know what cars they have in their lowest bracket?

ha u must be an expert by now then lol! what do i need to take- obviously my drivers licence and i know i need to take my insurance cert- anything else?

also do u know what cars they have in their lowest bracket?

Both parts of your licence and something with your current address on it. Lowest group has stuff like peugeot 107, Ford Ka... I normally go for a Corsa or a Fiesta.