Car boot at marsh lane

is marsh lane back on this sunday?

It was on last sunday because me and the wife went, the chaps from peak promotions said it would be on every week from now on if thw weather permits...

It was on last sunday because me and the wife went, the chaps from peak promotions said it would be on every week from now on if thw weather permits...

There were not many sellers there though, were there?

It was very cold though and the wind was a problem, we didnt stay all that long, we managed to buy a very good hard drive for our computer for £5 from some nice chap in a jesters hat though, bargain....

it was freezing the wind was horrible they needed a medal for standing there

thanks will most probably go sunday

It was rubbish...

I wanted a boot for my L reg volvo 144 and nobody even knew what I was talking about :o

I saw an ad for a Car Bonnet sale this week but I aint going to bother now :mad:;)

i went last week and bought a fantastic britool set for £7, a bargainous price for such a high quality toolset;)

john:)

All car boot info is on this thread. Just keep checking the first post though, as that's the one which is updated.

Closing.