Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

Good luck with it m8 you seem a decent guy.

Thank you very much, always nice to be wished well.

I have e-mailed you the info

Thanks

Alex

A well established successful Football Club (Sheffield Bankers) is looking to add to the quality of its 3 open age adult sides, as well as its over 35's team.

Based in S11 with excellent training and playing facilities we are keen to recruit new players who feel they are a good fit for the club. With teams in the County Senior, South Yorkshire Amateur divisions 1 and 2 as well as the Wragg League Over 35's there has never been a better time to join the Bankers. With the first team narrowly missing out on promotion and strong seasons for the second team, Over 35's, and with the newly created 3rd open age team the club offers plenty of opportunities for game time and progression for players of all levels and ages.

We are a sociable and friendly, well run club who are interested in players who feel they can fit in to the friendly yet competitive spirit of the club. If you can commit to every week or intermittent involvement due to family/work commitments we would like to hear from you as we are sure we can offer you the opportunity of football at the right level!

Please contact for more details or post questions on here.

Hi there, I am 21 years old and live very close to Beighton. I saw your post and replies and you do sound like a nice guy, which is a plus for myself as I've never wanted to play football with idiots and it's good to hear somebody who is trying to make something good but also fun for everyone. After all, football is suppose to be fun for everyone, too!

I am interested in joining your team and would like to train with you when the time comes. I play in either right midfield, centre mid or attack and train hard.

Thanks,

Josh.

I would like to come along and train with over 35,s

Are you training throughout summer ?

What day of the week do you play ?

We are staging an 11-a-side Summer Football Tournament and would love to get you guys involved!

Is this something you would be interested in?

Hello, thanks for the questions. Didn't state what day we play, for for those that don't know the leagues, its Saturday 2pm or 3pm kick offs.

we are training over the summer yes, howevers its club training (players from all sides) at collegiate crescent campus astro turf. Just waiting on confirmation for if the over 35s have their own training running over the summer and then I will pm some more info and contact details.

cheers.

sadly no! the name is more historical than factual now a days. There are at present no bankers in the squad so don't hold that against us!

What nights do you train and can we just turn up ?

What nights do you train and can we just turn up ?

yeah Jonesal just turn if you want, its Tuesdays by the way so if your coming let me know and I will look out for you and introduce you to the managers there etc.

The over 35s manager asked if you could give me your details (name, phone number, any teams you may have played for) so I can pass them on to him so he can contact you, he will be able to answer your questions about the team much better than me.