Map of Sheffield's postcodes

Trying to find out the boundaries for sheffields postcodes.

Does anyone have a map they can give me a link for or send me in a file?

Thanks

Or you could try the estate agents websites if you want a visual representation:

I can't post links yet but Blundells, Saxton Mee and Haybrook all show the post code areas. Just click on property search on their homepage.

UPS drivers use to give out post code books at one time, don't know if they still do.

poppins

Thats good, but just two small problems

1. Location: USA

• Post Code in UK---Zip Code in the US

Regards

Tony

Yes Tony, it's a zip code book I have, but you do have UPS in the UK, maybe they have a post code book.

Geographia produced a large scale map of Sheffield ( 4inches to the mile)with the postcodes districts drawn on it.Try W H Smiths also the Royal mail produce post code address books(like the phone book) which are available at public Libraries... however not sure if available on sale to public.

Geographia produced a large scale map of Sheffield ( 4inches to the mile)with the postcodes districts drawn on it.Try W H Smiths also the Royal mail produce post code address books(like the phone book) which are available at public Libraries... however not sure if available on sale to public.

great stuff.

many thanks

Trying to find out the boundaries for sheffields postcodes.

Does anyone have a map they can give me a link for or send me in a file?

Thanks

Sadly this is another example of a resource that has been compiled at public expense, but to which the public is denied free access. Even the local councils who have the responsibility of providing the information to keep the Royal Mail's Postcode Address File up to date, have to pay for access to it !! :confused:

Last time I had a look at this issue I think paper maps for a specific PC area wtih detail down to district and sector level boundaries cost around £30 but I couldn't buy a digitised version unless I bought the map for the whole of England at a cost of £1800 !!

BTW if you were the editor for that Wiki entry quoted above can I remind yiou that Worrall is in S6 and High Bradfield is not on top of a hill, but half way up the hill between Low Bradfield and Kirk Edge ;)

Sadly this is another example of a resource that has been compiled at public expense, but to which the public is denied free access. Even the local councils who have the responsibility of providing the information to keep the Royal Mail's Postcode Address File up to date, have to pay for access to it !! :confused:

Last time I had a look at this issue I think paper maps for a specific PC area wtih detail down to district and sector level boundaries cost around £30 but I couldn't buy a digitised version unless I bought the map for the whole of England at a cost of £1800 !!

BTW if you were the editor for that Wiki entry quoted above can I remind yiou that Worrall is in S6 and High Bradfield is not on top of a hill, but half way up the hill between Low Bradfield and Kirk Edge ;)

lol it if started editing every village id be here all day!

thanks for you post.it is disgusting,really need it for a uni project next yr

Isn't there one in the front of the phone book? This is from Blundells...

search.php