Wicker Camp Championship Muay Thai Boxing

Just to add to Tom's post.... you can also sponsor a fight for £350 and in return you get 10 ringside tickets with buffet and wine and the opportunity to advertise as much as you like in the octagon and aslo have an A5 advert printed in the programme.

Ahem, back to topic.

Rather than answer all the indidual private messages, yes tickets are available although they are limited.

You can either purchase tickets directly from one of the fighters (if you know them) or get them directly from Wicker Camp by phone or by dropping into the gym.

This is promising to be a very exciting event, miss it and I think you'll be missing some of the greatest fights and fighters Sheffield has seen this year.

Thanks

way on the flyer it says opens at half 1 and fights starts at half 2 ?????????

way on the flyer it says opens at half 1 and fights starts at half 2 ?????????

yea doors open 1, 1.30ish and first fight at 2.30pm duno what time it will finish, just depends on how many ko's there are :D

Ahem, back to topic.

Rather than answer all the indidual private messages, yes tickets are available although they are limited.

You can either purchase tickets directly from one of the fighters (if you know them) or get them directly from Wicker Camp by phone or by dropping into the gym.

This is promising to be a very exciting event, miss it and I think you'll be missing some of the greatest fights and fighters Sheffield has seen this year.

Thanks

Hi West

Im so gutted i am missing this show. The last one you did at the octagon was really good (even though i spent most of it in the backroom LOL).

Im at Frankie Hudders interclub on that day. I commited to that well in advance. The 29th of march is very busy day for thaiboxing in general!

Results 29th March 2009 World Championship Thai Boxing The Octagon

James Pierce (Wickercamp) v Aaron Robinson (Thanapron) James WINS as Aaron withdrew 1st rnd.

Jaz Meates (Wickercamp) v Dan France (Thanapron) Jaz WINS Points

Jamie Woodward (Wickercamp) v Kieron Woods (SMTC Scotland) Jamie WINS Points

Jamie Shepherd (Wickercamp) v Mathew McDonnel (SMTC Scotland) Jamie WINS Points

James Ogden (Wickercamp) v Dougie Clarke (Fighting Fit Scotland) James WINS Points

Lewis Hill (Wickercamp) v Darren Wellwall (Andy Kaufman) Lewis WINS No Contest. (Opponent Injured)

Rajesh Sallen (Team Fearless) v David McIntosh (Bad Company) David WINS Points

Helen Garnett (Wickercamp) v Jorina Baars (Rob Schrijber Holland) Jorina WINS Points (ISKA World Title 66kg)

Thomas McCormick (Wickercamp) v Colm Jillane (Cambridge Freefighters) Thomas WINS Points (ISKA Eliminator)

Mehdi Firoozi (Wickercamp) v Shaun Lomas (BCA) Mehdi WINS Points (ISKA Commonwealth Title 78kg)

A DVD will be available from the Gym .

Wes will give you a full fight report, no pressure Wes :)

Sneak preview of DVD