Punk / metal bands from Sheff between 1986 - 1996

2 more **** city ****ters tracks gone up, cheers pete

fcs - in your life

fcs - its the end

great stuff mr bell!

hope to send you the entire first demo eventually! there are fcs "fans" crawling out the woodwork by the day....well ex-members anyhow! even had a message from ben, who wasn't sure if he'd dreampt it all! (he took over from me on drums)

:)

I was also there at the Pheasant.......it was a great night!!! after the last song everyone was chanting STEVO! STEVO!l

last time i saw him was about six weeks ago , he came to see our band in rotherham ......he danced from start to finnish non stop.

a great mate sadly missed.

Tommy its not stevo i used to live on holtwood road with for a time???

I know Stevo and I knew pretty him well as I did all the Skinheads from waaaay back. He was drummer for THE DEMENTED. With respect mate we all knew each other when we used to knock about at Spring Street Project/Showboat and Pond Street long time before you knew me. I've been around a long long time I started knocking about on Pond Street around the age of 12 and knew a few faces from there through friends for a long time before that. The Steveo you are talking about is Steve Varley. ;)

I know Stevo and I knew pretty him well as I did all the Skinheads from waaaay back. He was drummer for THE DEMENTED. With respect mate we all knew each other when we used to knock about at Spring Street Project/Showboat and Pond Street long time before you knew me. I've been around a long long time I started knocking about on Pond Street around the age of 12 and knew a few faces from there through friends for a long time before that. The Steveo you are talking about is Steve Varley. ;)

aye thought it was a different steveo, goth steveo, just thought id double check :)

pete what do you reckon?

check out my site now, ive got your sheffield skyline on now (FINALLY) instead of the default skyline

just 2 slight problems i may have to iron out..........its a couple of centremetres too short, and you can just see your signature from under a menu

Looks loads better with the Sheffield skyline Mel. Could it be tweaked so that Petes signature is visible? Will get the Durango stuff to you soon, promise! It's amazing how big a deal I can make out of going to buy a stamp!

Looks loads better with the Sheffield skyline Mel. Could it be tweaked so that Petes signature is visible? Will get the Durango stuff to you soon, promise! It's amazing how big a deal I can make out of going to buy a stamp!

lol, no problems

errrrrrrrm yeah prolly, although im taking the tweaking of that site 1 step at a time..........dont want to mess the layout / code up :P took mi long enough to ge that code, i dont know css, i barely no html.

i either have to move the picture down or slightly bigger, or move the top menu thingy up or down, hmmmmmmmmm

hi mel

thought you might find this various vegetables reunion video from my birthday last month amusing... a one-off rest assured

joe

hi mel

thought you might find this various vegetables reunion video from my birthday last month amusing... a one-off rest assured

joe

lol nice one :)

same with last month i was hoping to go see a local band up here play, they split up in about 94 (just after i moved up here) called sludgeghaut, and they played one gig the other month and were gonna play the captain cooks at staithes, but they cancelled em...dont put punk / heavy bands on any more :( drives the locals away apparently..there was only 1 person in at the time with no band on (at least we woulda been there to see the band) as it was we went on a mini pub crawl instead

I was also there at the Pheasant.......it was a great night!!! after the last song everyone was chanting STEVO! STEVO!l

last time i saw him was about six weeks ago , he came to see our band in rotherham ......he danced from start to finnish non stop.

a great mate sadly missed.

Are you the Phil Murray who does the speech tapes?

pete what do you reckon?

check out my site now, ive got your sheffield skyline on now (FINALLY) instead of the default skyline

just 2 slight problems i may have to iron out..........its a couple of centremetres too short, and you can just see your signature from under a menu

Hi Sean

Don't worry too much about the sig, so long as my name is plastered all over everywhere else!

My computer does not load sites properly and misses some pics.....so I can't see what the skyline pic on your site looks like! But I bet it's great!

:hihi:

Are you the Phil Murray who does the speech tapes?

ooh! no! not me!