Searchlight.. Criminals?

Craig Mason made a specific allegation that the information Searchlight publish about the BNP is lies but neither he, or you can let us know what flase information about the BNP searchlight publish.

I'm not disputing as to whether or not Gerry Gable is a Communist or Jewish and while members of the BNP may see these as reasons to disbelieve everything he says I would like a little bit more evidence before accepting the smears of self confessed racists like Craig Mason.

It's a real shame those papers haven't been delivered all across Sheffield* so everyone had a chance to read about the work you've been doing, has it go much coverage in the Star?

*Or even put online so I've not got to go down to the Monday Club to give Timo's his copy to read whilst drinking a bottle of wine which costs more then my house.

well I'm sure someone on here can get you a copy, a scan of the article is on the website

middlewood winners

Just had confirmation that the Star will be attending the festival with a photographer as well. :thumbsup:

Craig Mason made a specific allegation that the information Searchlight publish about the BNP is lies but neither he, or you can let us know what flase information about the BNP searchlight publish.

I'm not disputing as to whether or not Gerry Gable is a Communist or Jewish and while members of the BNP may see these as reasons to disbelieve everything he says I would like a little bit more evidence before accepting the smears of self confessed racists like Craig Mason.

Well I've not recieved a copy of the rag going out in Sheffield so cant comment on that but Seachlight magazine has a history of spreading dis-information about it's political enemys left and right heres a bit more.

In 1980 the left-wing journal New Statesman exposed Gable as a state asset using his own words from the notorious Gable memorandum, a letter from Gable to London Weekend Television in May 1977. In it Gable boasted of "my top level security service sources" and later confessed that "I have now given the names I have acquired to be checked out by British/French security services", (Gable to LWT, May 2, 1977).

Since the publication of the now notorious Gable memorandum of 5/5/77 in the 'New Statesman' in February 1980, the true political agenda of 'Searchlight' has been the subject of concern for those investigating the activities of the secret state. . . MI5/MI6. In 1983 'Anarchy' magazine reproduced the memorandum and in 1986 Robin Ramsay argued that "'Searchlight' is run, if not by, then certainly with the co-operation of, MI5", ('Lobster' No 11 April 1986, p12); and the 'Jewish Chronicle' acknowlegded that 'Searchlight' had "a wide range of contacts (including people in the secret services)", ('Jewish Chronicle' 23/10/87).

Why would I trust ANYTHING they say ?

It's clear I'm a BNP supporter but I wouldn't try to claim the party doesn't have a few things it needs clearing up and thats happening right now but a bigger question should be why do people on this forum support an organisation that incites violence against political enemys .

Well I've not recieved a copy of the rag going out in Sheffield so cant comment on that but Seachlight magazine has a history of spreading dis-information about it's political enemys left and right heres a bit more.

its not about a POLITICAL ENEMY its about highlighting that certain groups are stirring up hatred where it didn't exist. People only need to hear the right speech said with the right 'buzz words' (like they raped the blonde pretty girl and they were asian/black/immigrant) and they influence people without giving across the true facts.

If we as a nation highlighted the wrong doings of every man/woman and god help us child in this country I doubt if the BNP and their ilk would have much strength as alot of the alleged crime stems from the naturals of the isles!

In 1980 the left-wing journal New Statesman exposed Gable as a state asset using his own words from the notorious Gable memorandum, a letter from Gable to London Weekend Television in May 1977. In it Gable boasted of "my top level security service sources" and later confessed that "I have now given the names I have acquired to be checked out by British/French security services", (Gable to LWT, May 2, 1977).

Since the publication of the now notorious Gable memorandum of 5/5/77 in the 'New Statesman' in February 1980, the true political agenda of 'Searchlight' has been the subject of concern for those investigating the activities of the secret state. . . MI5/MI6. In 1983 'Anarchy' magazine reproduced the memorandum and in 1986 Robin Ramsay argued that "'Searchlight' is run, if not by, then certainly with the co-operation of, MI5", ('Lobster' No 11 April 1986, p12); and the 'Jewish Chronicle' acknowlegded that 'Searchlight' had "a wide range of contacts (including people in the secret services)", ('Jewish Chronicle' 23/10/87).

Why would I trust ANYTHING they say ?

It's clear I'm a BNP supporter but I wouldn't try to claim the party doesn't have a few things it needs clearing up and thats happening right now but a bigger question should be why do people on this forum support an organisation that incites violence against political enemys .

Again lot's of copying and pasting of irrelevant information but no actual evidence of misinformation being published by Searchlight or examples of the alleged 'lies' it has told about the BNP.

Now all you've done is post some half baked crack pot conspiracy theory about Gerry Gable being an MI5 agent, (I thought a minute ago you said he was a Communist???? Please make up your mind!!!)

Seachlight magazine has a history of spreading dis-information about it's political enemys .

Then please stop posting all this irrelevant rubbish you've got from random anarchist magazines about him being in the CIA or whatever you're going to claim next and let us know what searchlight have said about the fascist BNP which isn't true!

its not about a POLITICAL ENEMY its about highlighting that certain groups are stirring up hatred where it didn't exist. People only need to hear the right speech said with the right 'buzz words' (like they raped the blonde pretty girl and they were asian/black/immigrant) and they influence people without giving across the true facts.

I dont agree with you the BNP try to address problems in a positive way to my mind it's the pc brigade who try and sweep everything under the carpet that create most problems but if thats what you think why dont labour or libDems address this why is the goverment and labour movement funding a group that acts many times outside the law .

Do you support violence a a political tool ?

nobody seems to want to answer :huh:

BNP supporter = race hater

BNP supporter = race hater

Pathetic :

Pathetic :

Yes you are. :) end of..

Then please stop posting all this irrelevant rubbish you've got from random anarchist magazines about him being in the CIA or whatever you're going to claim next and let us know what searchlight have said about the fascist BNP which isn't true!

Dont you read the threads I've said they didn't post me a copy of the rag when I get a copy I'll comment . Everything seems irrelevant to the people in the Labour movement who support violence as a political tool :love:

Yes you are. :) end of..

Like being back at school WHAT A MUG :love:

Your non answer says everything .

stop posting all this irrelevant rubbish you've got from random anarchist magazines about him being in the CIA or whatever you're going to claim next and let us know what searchlight have said about the fascist BNP which isn't true!

Can't do that :rolleyes: because usually it is. Or manufactured garbage hence my OP.