Searchlight.. Criminals?

I can post a copy or two to the Sheffield branch of the Monday club if that's the best place to reach you?

Is it available online anywhere. I regularly read the BNP site and try to keep up to date with their real views by reading their posts on far right websites, but I haven't investigated the other side of the coin.

Is it available online anywhere. I regularly read the BNP site and try to keep up to date with their real views by reading their posts on far right websites, but I haven't investigated the other side of the coin.

Interestingly I used to write to far right fanzines under an asssumed name in order to gather information on them. I used to sign off with "Victory or Valhalla". Mind you it was a terrible burden having to include deliberate spelling mistakes all the time in order for them to believe I was as boneheaded and gormless as they were.

Disco,

If what you say is true, and I have no reason to doubt what you say, then a] why not post the link or some of the contents, and b] I would be fully prepared to withdraw my comments. You are one left-winger that I genuinely respect. Regarding my experience of Searchlight and other similar organs, I reiterate that until now I have never encountered any genuine sympathy on their behalf towards the indigenous majority. Usually it is a case of 'You lot have to get used to things', or the wretched branding of dissenters as 'racists', which I refer to previously. Another, slightly less common, strategy towards the white working classes in particular is the patronising approach; 'Ah bless them, they are so poorly educated that they cannot see the joys of diversity' etc. Please supply a little more evidence on the thread, old fruit.

By the way, even if Sheffield had a [LOL] Monday Club I wouldn't join any more than you might join 'Drinkers of Cheap Plonk Against the Nazis'...

All the best,

Timo

Tony, you know I'm not trolling.

If we can accept the need to protect our indigenous small mammal species from the wholly negative effect that the imported greys bring, why should people get so worked up if some of us would like to see that principle extended to our own society?

I don’t hear anybody out there crying ‘save the grey squirrel, they add culture and depth to squirrel society’, or that squirrel multiculturalism is the way ahead. Red squirrels should be here, greys shouldn’t, no argument. Whether it sets off a flashing PC-Alert lamp on the Forum or not, there are plenty of people who see the same situation paralleled in human society.

We have a little under 8% ethnic population in the UK now. In London it’s out of control, nearly 40% now. I used to go to London regularly but I now avoid it because it’s such a toilet, and the litter and filth that we see in the capital are the result of the ‘cultural richness’ that we have down there.

That 8% mix is close to 20% in primary schools because many of the minorities do not practice family planning, and cities like Leicester, Birmingham and Bradford are set to become white minorities in the next few years.

Believe it or not, that’s not what the average UK voter and taxpayer wants this country to turn into, and if I express concerns about it I would hope that even the most lefty PC-mad do-gooder can see that I’m not trolling, I’m expressing a deep concern.

This is so full of racist arse-vomit I don't know where to begin.....

Red and grey squirrels are 2 different species. People of different ethnic origin are not. We are all homo-sapiens. Red squirrels are an endangered species, which is threatened by the greys. How can you possibly say the same about white british people? :rant:

Doesn't the forum have a policy relating to racism?

Seems the BNP have a lot of people crapping their pants of late :)

Because the BNP are lying hypocritical morons with a very short memory and an even shakier grasp of history :)

(edited for typo)

No, I won't have that. They are in fact hypocritical nazis.

translation = can we have the suppression of free speech in relation to views we don't like to hear (as is often practised in the wider media)

This is so full of racist arse-vomit I don't know where to begin.....

Red and grey squirrels are 2 different species. People of different ethnic origin are not. We are all homo-sapiens. Red squirrels are an endangered species, which is threatened by the greys. How can you possibly say the same about white british people? :rant:

I do believe that they are sub-species, as applies to different sub-species of homo sapiens. Why oh why do you have to scream racist?

I do believe that they are sub-species, as applies to different sub-species of homo sapiens. Why oh why do you have to scream racist?

Red and Grey squirrels are the same Genus, but quite different Species. Unlike all human beings, interbreeding (or should that be miscegenation?) between red and and grey squirrels is not possible AFAIK.

What sub-species of homo sapiens are there?

Red and Grey squirrels are the same Genus, but quite different Species. Unlike all human beings, interbreeding (or should that be miscegenation?) between red and and grey squirrels is not possible AFAIK.

This may well be true Phan, but I wonder why?

Is it because they physically cannot mate?; or can they mate but not reproduce?; or do they find each other repulsive?; or are their squirrel cultural norms which discourage the practice?.

Have any experiments been done to test out these theories?

It's probably because they do not have compatible genetic material. If they did, we would have seen hybrids by now. Whether they can physically inseminate one another is not a subject I have given much thought to I'm afraid.

Having said that, taxonomy is an art not a science, but I'm still interested in Bartfarst's sub species of homo sapiens and what they are: Homo Sapiens Bartfarstus (Pudenda) perhaps? Your guess is as good as mine.

Oddly enough, none of the political parties contesting the coming local elections has a policy on squirrels. My New League of Empire Loyalists has one on the recreational use of Hamsters, but I had best keep that a secret until we come to power [as surely we must?].