Lydgate Reservoir Evelyn Rd Planning consultation Evelyn Rd S10

I bet it was caused by a hot chip-pan,or were you drying your socks over an open fire?

why would I be in a neighbours home?

There is already plent of vacant housing in Sheffield, admittedly mostly appartments. I doubt the homeless would be queing up to buy a house in Crookes, and if they are there are plent available. the only sapre room I have is below the living room and about 3 foot high with a earth floor, do you want to move in, we could drop you slices of ham or cheese through the floorboards?

I would not take the sapre room off you as I have a nice home but I want the new houses in Crookes which has been spoilt by overcrowding and that will take the pressure off the more remote areas.Thanks for the offer of ham and cheese but I am a vegan Jew so must get by on humus and crackers.

why would I be in a neighbours home?

I presumed that even residents of Crookes still neighbour despite the proximity to upmarket areas like Broomhill and Rivelin raising standards and aspirations.

I would not take the sapre room off you as I have a nice home but I want the new houses in Crookes which has been spoilt by overcrowding and that will take the pressure off the more remote areas.Thanks for the offer of ham and cheese but I am a vegan Jew so must get by on humus and crackers.

Im sure we could get Humus and crackers down one of the gaps

I presumed that even residents of Crookes still neighbour despite the proximity to upmarket areas like Broomhill and Rivelin raising standards and aspirations.

Yes, but not when they are out.

If it is filled from a higher dam, then the falling water should be used to produce green hydro electricity not build un-needed housing

Un-needed(sic)? You do realise that there is a massive housing shortage don't you?

Where do your visitors park?

I'd still like an answer to this. If visitors to the new houses will be such a problem where do visitors to the current houses park?

I'd still like an answer to this. If visitors to the new houses will be such a problem where do visitors to the current houses park?

on the whole they park elswhere, mainly on the bottom road where the pub used to be, but once they put 6 houses on there that wont be an option. I am sat here now watching the bin lorry struggle to get up the road.

Un-needed(sic)? You do realise that there is a massive housing shortage don't you?

as previous post, not in sheffield, there may be a shortage of social housing, but there is plenty of vacant housing for sale and private rental accomodation

Edited by scargill

on the whole they park elswhere, mainly on the bottom road where the pub used to be, but once they put 6 houses on there that wont be an option. I am sat here now watching the bin lorry struggle to get up the road.

Does this pass for entertainment in Crookes?

as previous post, not in sheffield, there may be a shoprtage of social housing, but there is plenty of vacant housing for sale and private rental accomodation

Not in relation to the numbers homeless,and not at affordable rates.