Female Sterilisation reversal on NHS

if she was able to pay for it private she would but it would cost around £3,000 so it is not possible that way. Hopefully someone out there must be able to help with some information

cheers

anyone else out there with any info can you get back asap

thanks

come on everyone there must be someone out there that has either had this done or knows someone who has, get back to me asap. PM me if that is easier for you.

cheers

if she was able to pay for it private she would but it would cost around £3,000 so it is not possible that way. Hopefully someone out there must be able to help with some information

cheers

Not possible for you to find Three grand. Christ how are you going to afford to bring up a child... dont tell me let me guess

Tut, Tut, Tut,

Spud you sound a little single minded there:|

You wouldn't be assuming that everyone who is unable to raise that sort of money are benefit scroungers would you???? Maybe have a child and let the state pay for it???

My friend is also waiting on a referral for this operation on the nhs, she has a husband that works very hard and they do not claim a penny in benefits, and still are unable to get that kind of money together!!!!!!

Many women have gone on to have children after a reversal paid for by the NHS, why don't you go to the "mothers 35+" website and ask them who pays for their children!!!!!!

I hate the words benefit scroungers.

If your friend cannot find three grand then I still don't understand how they can afford to have a child and then support it for 18+ years and I don't see why the tax payers should pay for the reversal. If there so intent on having children why not try fostering

I hate the words benefit scroungers.

If your friend cannot find three grand then I still don't understand how they can afford to have a child and then support it for 18+ years and I don't see why the tax payers should pay for the reversal. If there so intent on having children why not try fostering

Perhaps you'd like to tell us here on the Forum how you would raise three thousand pounds so quickly/effortlessly then?

And fostering is hardly the same as having your own children. Your insensitivity takes my breath away.

StarSparkle

Perhaps you'd like to tell us here on the Forum how you would raise three thousand pounds so quickly/effortlessly then?

And fostering is hardly the same as having your own children. Your insensitivity takes my breath away.

StarSparkle

I would of course get the money from my savings failing that I would borrow it.

The state has already paid for this woman to have a convenient form of contraception because she or her partner cant be arsed to take the pill or use a condom and now I'm guessing she has decided that she wants to have another baby and expects the rest of us to foot the bill but why should we.

By the way don't knock fostering I look on my foster mum as my real mother and love her to bits as do the other four of us who she long term fostered

All I can say is that you must either be still living at home or you have a very well paid job! As a taxpayer myself, I do not begrudge paying for other peoples treatment and I sincerley hope that your attitude and opinion is with in the minority of the great british public as it is rude, insensitive and totally ancient. I hope one day you find yourself in a position where you will think back to this post and eat your words, unemployment is on the increase and the wages are not rising to meet the cost of living, can you honestly predict what the future has in store for you financially?????

My BEST friend went through hell in her first marriage, she was beaten until she miscarried and lived in fear of her life for 3 years, in that time she was sterilized because she was scared that if she brought a baby into this world it would be born into the life she had. How can you say that these women are stupid and how do YOU know the circumstances behind their decision making, you should be ashamed!!!!

You are obviously fully entitled to your opinion but in mine- I think you are a total prat.

Taylor1

All I can say is that you must either be still living at home or you have a very well paid job!

Wrong on both counts, but as Mr. Micawber says Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery

As a taxpayer myself, I do not begrudge paying for other peoples treatment and I sincerley hope that your attitude and opinion is with in the minority of the great british public as it is rude, insensitive and totally ancient

Why thats then? because I believe that if someone decides they no longer wish to be a Jaffa we should pay for them to become fertile, ha. what if my wife had a breast reduction on the NHS and then decided she wanted to become a 44 DD, should the state pay for it

. I hope one day you find yourself in a position where you will think back to this post and eat your words, unemployment is on the increase and the wages are not rising to meet the cost of living, can you honestly predict what the future has in store for you financially?????

I'm retired on a company final earnings pension .

But you still haven't answered my question if a person cannot find three grand to finance an operation how the hell can the afford to raise a child

My BEST friend went through hell in her first marriage, she was beaten until she miscarried and lived in fear of her life for 3 years, in that time she was sterilized because she was scared that if she brought a baby into this world it would be born into the life she had. How can you say that these women are stupid and how do YOU know the circumstances behind their decision making, you should be ashamed!!!!

Was she on the trisha show?

She should ashamed for staying in an abusive relationship, the doctor should for performing the operation on a woman who had not yet had any children

You are obviously fully entitled to your opinion but in mine- I think you are a total prat.

Taylor1

And in mine you're a tosspot