Where to buy Polyvelt shoes ?

Doe's anyone know if you can still buy polyvelts, what great shoes!

woh,clarks polyveldts-what a blast from the past! I loved my brown pair sooo much :love::love:

Havent seen them for years tho...

Pasty shoes making a comeback then ???

Clarks only place you could get them before !!!

:hihi:

URRRRRRRGH !! Social worker shoes !! You will be asking us where to get leather elbow patches and cordouroy trousers from next... :hihi::hihi::cool:

Used to love those shoes - lasted for ever. Remember having a pair whilst at Notts Poly in the 70s - no car just walked miles and miles in them - the soles lasted for ever , think the tops went first. Although I did get a later dodgy pair with soles that split after about a year - took them back complained that the should have lasted longer and got a free replacement pair

hahaha blast from my past!! loved my ployvelts but they looked horrible until they were old and the tops had relaxed and crumpled up abit!! got mine from co-op in town many many years ago.:hihi:

Am sat here wearing my Polyvelts lol.

Available from Clarks & Brantano although they're now called 'funny dream'.

:o)

Weren't they a big favourite on the Northern Soul scene?

I have to agree, they were very comfy! I had a few pairs as a kid in the 1970s...When did they stop making them? :o

I have just contacted Clarks and suggested they once again manufacture these shoes for men. Perhaps if lots of others did the same they might once again produce the best shoe they have ever made.

DeltaWhiskey

You can still buy them at clarkes on line, but there not called polyvelts. I have seen some on there web today.

I have just contacted Clarks and suggested they once again manufacture these shoes for men. Perhaps if lots of others did the same they might once again produce the best shoe they have ever made.

DeltaWhiskey

I did the same as you Delta. I contacted them with no luck. But today I looked on clarkes web site and they still sell them but there not called polyvelts. Check there on line sale.