Anyone remember a band called Wild Garden?

i'm just curious. as a very young teen i played in a band called leave it to bert who were part of something called "the great sheffield cd" which was put together by take two and did a packed gig at the octogan. i played with them for a while but then left to form my own band called wild garden. crap name, i know. we played around shef for about five years trying to be everyone from the beatles to pearl jam and even lenny kravitz. we split up and a couple of us went and formed bhuna who were better and hung around for 10 years. wild garden kinda was a bit of an embarrasment to me, like an old girlfriend you don't want reminding of but i just dug out an old tape and i'm finding myself really liking it!!!! anyway, this is just a call out to anyone that knew us back then if anyone.

Crikey, what a shock! I was did lead vocals and bass with Daz on guitar and was a founder member of Leave it to Bert. Have to say that the track that appeared on the Great Sheffield CD was the worst thing we ever did and sounded like it was recorded in a toilet. There is lots of other stuff that should have gone on the CD. I still play today but have fond memories of those days! we played the Broadfield, Hallamshire, clubs, Take Two etc. What happened to Marcus? Dave.

Dave, you were in the band when I joined. We recorded in Dronfield before calling it a day. Hope you're well, mate.

ha ha my cousin was the leader in that band, wild garden, bhuna & now he plays in a band called jungle lion!!!! :)

Crikey, what a shock! I was did lead vocals and bass with Daz on guitar and was a founder member of Leave it to Bert. Have to say that the track that appeared on the Great Sheffield CD was the worst thing we ever did and sounded like it was recorded in a toilet. There is lots of other stuff that should have gone on the CD. I still play today but have fond memories of those days! we played the Broadfield, Hallamshire, clubs, Take Two etc. What happened to Marcus? Dave.

Hi Scott Its Daz The Guitarist From LITB

Edited by Daz Sayles

Hi Scott, Its Daz The Guitarist From LITB, I Hope you and your family are well i have fond memories of those days. I Always felt sorry for you cause you joined the band at such a young age and we had been going for a while and was about to call it a day its a shame you didnt get longer with us but the past is the past, Ive put some LITB Stuff on youtube hope it brings back good memories for you as it did for me. There was a song you did with Wild Garden that i liked but dont remember the title now it was on your demo cassette ( Get Em On Youtube ) ps. i would love to see the pics from the Take Two Gig my Email Is Liamsayles@yahoo.co.uk Anyway must go Take Care Mate Daz