Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Looking for a regular keeper at goals 5 aside inbox me if interested

Anyone know any 5 a side that would suit a fit veteran? (52)

Looking for a 5aside player sunday nights at goals drop me a txt if intrested on 07746937686 thanks lee

---------- Post added 29-04-2016 at 09:48 ----------

Goalkeeper wanted sunday at goals 6pm kick off

Hello, looking for a 5/6-a-side team that plays during the week preferably at Goodwin. I'm in my twenties and reasonably fit but pretty rusty as I haven't played in a while. Looking for more casual than very competitive

Hi, I'm looking to play 5-a-side football in the Sheffield area. I live in Stannington, play at a reasonable level. Looking to play for competitive fun rather than in a league. PM me if interested. Cheers James.

Hi fellow 5 a siders. I'm looking for a player for my league team. We play at goals on Thursdays. Kick off times are 7.00, 7.45, 8.30, 9.15. We are a decent standard and looking to improve. The kind of player I'm looking for is someone that can do a bit of everything really. Decent with the ball at his feet. Can make a good pass and doesn't mind putting the tackles in either. You don't have to be ronaldo just decent and competitive but also plays for the love of the game and doesn't mind a bit of banter too. If this sounds like you please get in touch on here on text me on 07581190886.

Cheers Chris.

Edited by cjh2323

Hi. Not sure how often this gets read, but I'm after 3 players (of any standard) to play in a friendly 5 a side game at SWD tonight. 6.30 - 7.30. £2.90 each based on 10 players. Anyone fancy it?

Hi looking for a goalkeeper on Wednesday nights at goals for 5 a side team anybody interested plz text 07835287618 or pm me cheers

We are starting a new indoor 5-a-side session next week at Park Academy. We have a large group players, but need to add more, as many can only play once or twice a month. Note, this will be a regular game between friends, NOT a team in a league

A few details below:

Day/Time: Every Thursday, 9-10pm

Match Location: Sheffield Park Academy, Beaumont Road North, Sheffield S2 1SN

Age Range: Most players in the group are aged between 30 and 40. We have a couple of younger ones in their twenties but they are the exception. It might therefore suit those who are slightly older and don't fancy getting skinned by teenagers every week (!)

Standard: Some decent players, some average. The main emphasis will be competitive fun.

I've been organising sessions in Sheffield and London for the last fifteen years so have plenty of experience. Anyone interested, please PM me, and I can give you further details.

Alternatively, just join our Teamer group where all the games are organised.

https://teamer.net/p/A0P4Kj8zSgbDgRsgpuRN

Hi,

I saw an old post from earlier in the year for a 5 a side game in Sheffield. Are you still looking for players? The game that I usually play in has fallen through due to people getting old and injuries (plus a bit of apathy). Skill-wise I'm more of trier but I've played most weeks for years and I'm not terrible.

Cheers

Owen

Hi,

I would also be up for a bit of kick about one evening a week. I am very rusty as I haven't played for a couple of years but can hold my own. If anyone is up for a player then let me know.

Cheers

Drew

Looking for a keeper for my 5a side team. We play at goals on Thursdays. Games are 7.00 7.45 8.30 9.15. And is usually £5 a game. We're looking for someone who's decent but don't have to be joe hart lol. If your interested message me on 07581190886

Any kick abouts/training going off in the day? Really after getting some extra training in and play a few games. Would be interested in joining a 5/6 a side team too. I'm available Day times, Weds/Friday nights and weekend.