Car wing mirror knocked off!!

No, but Friday night = Drunk people

Drunk people + darkness + cars on the pavement can = broken wing mirrors. My 3 year old even knocked one off with her head once :hihi:

Oops, I hope her head was okay!

My girlfriend woke up early this morning to goto work and found one of the car wing mirrors damaged!! This was on Overton Road, Hillsborough. Anyone else suffer this s**t last night? Angry...

Judging by the way some women park it doesnt surprise me.Ive seen some parked so far away from the kerb you need a bus to the pavement but hey its always someone elses fault init?

It wasnt a passing car that clipped it as it was the wing mirror nearest the kerbside rather than the roadside! Just bloody vandalism!!!

Thats from when she parked last time she used it,she just hadnt noticed,its not the make up mirror :)

Haha I was in Meadowhall and was letting a car pass as I went to park up. For some unknown reason the driver came past really slow, and close to my car knocked my wing mirror and didn't even stop to say sorry she just kept driving.

My girlfriend woke up early this morning to goto work and found one of the car wing mirrors damaged!! This was on Overton Road, Hillsborough. Anyone else suffer this s**t last night? Angry...

hate to say this but so what these thing happen all the time just have to buy another unless you claim on insurance bang goes your no claims

My brother in law had his knocked off by a cow while fishing on Trent and I mean the kind with 4 legs and hooves.

A bin lorry knocked mine off once, I rang the transport department and they gave me a new wing mirror and put it on for me :)

That was a pleasant surprise!

IT WAS NOT PARKED ON THE PAVEMENT! IT WAS PARKED LEGALLY ON THE ROAD LIKE MOST NORMAL PEOPLE PARK! Yeah it could have been drunk fools crashing into parked cars but who knows?

Alot of motorists around our area park on the kirb and the pedestrians who are pushing prams have to use the road because they can't get through, so to those drivers who park on the kirb and have no respect for pedestrians they deserve all they get

you shouldnt really park on the kerb. wing mirrors will be broken by pedestrians who find it difficult to pass, and its very annoying if you have a pram.

hate to say this but so what these thing happen all the time just have to buy another unless you claim on insurance bang goes your no claims

This is Great Britain Why should we expect our cars to be damage and think it is normal?

you shouldnt really park on the kerb. wing mirrors will be broken by pedestrians who find it difficult to pass, and its very annoying if you have a pram.

Did the OP say they were parked on the kerb?

I don't care if the OP was parked on the kerb diagonally at an angle of 45 degrees to his house and blocking the whole pavement for everyone. That doesn't excuse vandalism. and it's totally ridiculous to suggest that he may have 'deserved it'.