Evidence Bombs were planted beneath trains on 7/7

You read the propaganda but didn't listen to the video.tut,tut.

I can't get that video to play... Can you please provide another source or quote what your referring to rather than being mysterious!

But if it's the one i've seen ages ago on the news, well, your just seeing things!

You read the propaganda but didn't listen to the video.tut,tut.

Are you trying to tell me he didn't say those things?

Are you trying to tell me he didn't say those things?

I don't hear him say "i've not got long to go now"

If you watch the whole thing you will see they have taken a few lines and shoved them in your face as final words but in context seem more like he was going away working (perhaps for peter power).

He and his wife were splitting up.(for the best in the long run ?)

Do you think his wife thought he was making a suicide /final good bye video ?

It all seems very light hearted.

I would be light hearted if I thought I was going to be in paradise tomorrow!

conspiracy theorys?

A conspiracy theory CAN be true you know!

I don't hear him say "i've not got long to go now"

If you watch the whole thing you will see they have taken a few lines and shoved them in your face as final words but in context seem more like he was going away working (perhaps for peter power).

He and his wife were splitting up.(for the best in the long run ?)

Have you seen the other testimony from this girlfriend - especially the bits about noticing his hair and beard appeared bleached, he was going to be out of contact in Scotland for several days from the 4/7, and that he was moving in August to Dubai permenantly.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/8326491/July-7-inquests-bombers-secret-girlfriend-describes-relationship.html

Now either, and I'm pretty sure I know which you'll decide on, this girl is a government shill, or Lindsay knew in advance that he wasn't going to be spending much time in the UK after the "drill" and that he was going to be uncontactable.

If the bombers were recruited for a drill (and unbeknownst to them were set up as stooges), why wouldn't Lindsay say something to that effect to this girl - even as an aside "I'm going down to London on a job for some sort of drill, had to go down there the other day for a practice run. Hope the trains run on time cos the timings are a bit tight." as opposed to "I'm going to Scotland for a week and you won't be able to contact me"?

Have you seen the other testimony from this girlfriend - especially the bits about noticing his hair and beard appeared bleached, he was going to be out of contact in Scotland for several days from the 4/7, and that he was moving in August to Dubai permenantly.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/8326491/July-7-inquests-bombers-secret-girlfriend-describes-relationship.html

Now either, and I'm pretty sure I know which you'll decide on, this girl is a government shill, or Lindsay knew in advance that he wasn't going to be spending much time in the UK after the "drill" and that he was going to be uncontactable.

If the bombers were recruited for a drill (and unbeknownst to them were set up as stooges), why wouldn't Lindsay say something to that effect to this girl - even as an aside "I'm going down to London on a job for some sort of drill, had to go down there the other day for a practice run. Hope the trains run on time cos the timings are a bit tight." as opposed to "I'm going to Scotland for a week and you won't be able to contact me"?

He bleached his hair ?

Hmmm.

So if he was going to top himself and many others,why make up a cover story about going to Dubai?,what would be the point of that ?

Turns out there was another exercise imagining the same scenario a few days before the attack as well as 'powers' on the same day.Dummy run perhaps ?

Edited by vResistance

He bleached his hair ?

Hmmm.

So if he was going to top himself and many others,why make up a cover story about going to Dubai?,what would be the point of that ?

He wasn't likely to tell her the truth before he went, was he?! :loopy:

It appears to me VResistance only answers what he wants to, quite selective!

It appears to me VResistance only answers what he wants to, quite selective!

Yes, he is rather selective. I really think he is clutching at straws now and this thread is almost at the end of it's natural life.

Yes, he is rather selective. I really think he is clutching at straws now and this thread is almost at the end of it's natural life.

I popped in yesterday and the same things as two months ago were being discussed in exactly the same way!

He bleached his hair ?

Hmmm.

One of the sources you have linked to said that there was no evidence that their hair had been bleached, which they agreed [with the Police] would happen if in such close proximity to the substances used to make the bombs.

Turns out there was another exercise imagining the same scenario a few days before the attack as well as 'powers' on the same day.Dummy run perhaps ?

Or, maybe, these exercises aren't as rare as some people would like you to think they are, and in fact happen regularly?

The fact that Peter Power could set up an entire company to run these things (and he is by far not the only people doing this), should indicate he runs more than one exercise a year.