Evidence Bombs were planted beneath trains on 7/7

Those "errors" being things like:

* coercion by the police

* intimidation

* torture

* threats against family members

* having witnessed alibis ignored

Any more?

Yes - try the fact that they were bombers. I'm sure if the Police took evidence from my house, there'd be bound to be heavy residue of explosives on the hand towels :rolleyes:

Yes - try the fact that they were bombers. I'm sure if the Police took evidence from my house, there'd be bound to be heavy residue of explosives on the hand towels :rolleyes:

Presumably, as a dedicated terrorist you'd have disposed of the incriminating evidence?

I wonder how difficult it is for an explosion to echo in a built up area of Central London? Not hard I'd think.

That's the trouble with "truthseekers" - they never think outside the narrow confines of the "conspiracy".

No, that's right every single one of them thinks exactly as you've said :roll:

Presumably, as a dedicated terrorist you'd have disposed of the incriminating evidence?
Most of it,. I'm sure. But maybe I wouldn't have realised that a washing machine cycle wouldn't rid a towel of TNT traces.

If they had such a cast iron case, then they are even more incompetent than I imagined to bungle such an investigation.

I don't think we should be giving more powers to such a useless bunch

If they had such a cast iron case, then they are even more incompetent than I imagined to bungle such an investigation.

I don't think we should be giving more powers to such a useless bunch

On that, I think we agree!

Erm, a little more reputable than some amateur conspiracy video posted on a second rate website.

In YOUR opinion of course!!

In YOUR opinion of course!!

And the opinion of all but the most dyed in the wool conspiracy theorists.

On that, I think we agree!

:thumbsup: Tho, which is worse - an incompetent security service, or one riddled with conspiracies?

Or perhaps it's a conspiracy of incompetence? :hihi:

And the opinion of all but the most dyed in the wool conspiracy theorists.

All..... Hmmmm any evidence of that?

you should know by now not to feed the trolls, especially the ones with the tinfoil hats

This is the discredited evidence that showed traces of "explosives" that could have come from playing cards or a newspaper.

You might like to check the facts before posting wacky allegations.