Evidence Bombs were planted beneath trains on 7/7

I bet he has strong views about the displacement of Muslims from the West Bank as well, but has never given any thought to the displacement of Muslims from Western Sahara. :suspect:

I have no strong feelings about muslims.

I just don't like people getting away with murder and blaming someone else.

Believe what you will,ignorance is bliss.

Witness statements and photographs are usually considered as evidence,just not when it questions what the government want us to think.

All you do is post links to youtube videos and then come out with your anti government rubbish.

ignorance is bliss.

You obviously have a very happy life...

You think people would have something better to do with their lives instead of trying to change public opinion

Yes, I can't imagine anyone in government has read Bernay's Propaganda. Why would they?

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=JlcPgPt17KcC&dq=propaganda+Edward+Bernays&source=bl&ots=o4pu2pPPVo&sig=BcK7oklZLnqx4m2lgFAZmMPzhgQ&hl=en&ei=57XOTPD9KMie4QbR6vzbDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CDIQ6AEwBA

Released in 1928, this was the first book that explored the use of propaganda as a government and business means of manipulating the masses. Bernays, the first public relations guru, was in charge of the U.S. Committee on Public Information, which had the task of designing an ad campaign to make World War I look like a good idea. Somehow it worked. He discusses that and much more here.

You can find the book online, if you want to have a read

[...It's widely known many were jailed on evidence falsified by british police.

Makes me wonder who really planted some of those bombs.

Oh sweet Jesus - are you actually suggesting that some of the bombs set off in Northern Ireland and the rest of the UK by Irish dissidents were actually the work of British security services?

Oh sweet Jesus - are you actually suggesting that some of the bombs set off in Northern Ireland and the rest of the UK by Irish dissidents were actually the work of British security services?

In what dictionary does wonder = suggest?

Tho, the other part of VR's post, the bit you ignored, is well known to be true

Edited by splodgeyAl

In what dictionary does wonder = suggest?
Not in any dictionary to the best of my knowledge, but when somebody raises that kind of subject and 'wonders', it is perfectly clear that he is making an implication of some kind. Of course, that doesn't stop you from being pedantic over a definition, if that flicks your switch. :rolleyes:

Tho, the other part of VR's post, the bit you ignored, is well known to be true
I do not deny, like most people I would imagine, that I ignore most of what VR posts.

I have no strong feelings about muslims.

I just don't like people getting away with murder and blaming someone else.

Believe what you will,ignorance is bliss.

You really are a piece of work aren't you? You and your sick thoughts don't belong on a family forum.

This is evidence. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc8IZvJWKwg&NR=1

Not in any dictionary to the best of my knowledge, but when somebody raises that kind of subject and 'wonders', it is perfectly clear that he is making an implication of some kind. Of course, that doesn't stop you from being pedantic over a definition, if that flicks your switch. :rolleyes:

I do not deny, like most people I would imagine, that I ignore most of what VR posts.

Being specific about what a word means is what turns a bunch of markings on a screen into a language.

Interesting that you admit to ignoring the actual facts in a thread that you are contributing to. What's your agenda?

....no it shouldn't....

And thats why the sheep believe everything that comes from the official line!No ability to judge for yourself!!

If you dont open the book how do you know what it says?Strange how some refuse yet know more than the ones who do read it.

Being specific about what a word means is what turns a bunch of markings on a screen into a language.

Interesting that you admit to ignoring the actual facts in a thread that you are contributing to. What's your agenda?

I merely commented on the OP's posts and implications relative to the subject - how about you do the same, rather than trying to take this into a completely unrelated and unnecessary argument with me? :loopy:

I have no agenda, thank you, and I am not interested in yours.

And thats why the sheep believe everything that comes from the official line!No ability to judge for yourself!!

If you dont open the book how do you know what it says?Strange how some refuse yet know more than the ones who do read it.

Just like the truther sheep who seem to believe all the stuff that is presented to them on youtube :loopy: